Celebration

The day when Y/n told Visenya that he was a "Dovahkiin" was one of the most interesting of  Y/n's life. The villagers surrounded their savior and led him back into the village chanting Dovahkiin at the top of their lungs.

Visenya walked with several of the women of the village after the main press of cheering men her eyes following the young man surrounded by the cheering villagers. She barely gave any attention to the other young woman, the one who had been saved by Y/n  when he'd begun his rampage.

Y/n eventually came to the center of the village while the villagers continued to surround him cheering his name.

y/n  just stood there, a bit shocked but what he felt mostly was excited elation, and proceeded to soak in the praise. While he he had not been ignored back home, this sort of mad cheering solely for him was new, and he quite liked it. It was a heady experience for him and a small part of his psyche, something he did not notice at the time, also reveled in how he had proven his power to these peasants.

After a few minutes of the applause, something moved through the crowd and a handful of the bigger villagers dragged a pair of the raiders that had unfortunately run right back into the arms of the villagers in their attempt to flee from him. "Here's the bastards you wanted t' question m'lord." One of the villagers, a bigger man with a bushy red beard and a large cudgel in one hand, asked him before shoving the Ironborn to his knees in front of Y/n

Y/n glared down on the two surviving raiders, the two unfortunate saps had blindly fled right back into the arms of the villagers when they broke and ran after he had shattered their final shield wall. The both of them were battered and bruised and one of them was openly bleeding from a wound over his right eye. He was constantly trying to blink the small stream of blood that trickled into his brown eyes. Those brown eyes were half glazed in terror it was obvious that the young man, who couldn't have been older than Y/n  with his brown scraggly beard, was only holding onto his self-control by a very tenuous thread. The other younger man with jet black hair and eyes, couldn't have been more than sixteen years of age, his hairless cheeks being the best indicator. This younger man was even more terrified, there was no sign of anything other than blind panic. He could hear the black-haired boy whimpering under his breath and Y/n was sure that if he tried to pressure him too hard he'd likely faint.

It was the look of utter terror on the prisoners' faces that kept Y/n from simply killing the two of them, their fear humanizing them in Y/n's eyes. Calmed enough so as not to outright murder anyone, he knelt down to look the two young men in the eye and he then he asked in a calm voice but one that promised pain if he was trifled with, "Alright lads, I want to ask you a few questions. If you answer them and I like what I hear then I'll make sure that you get to live."

The older man stared for a moment seemingly uncomprehending of what he was told, but after a few seconds it got through to him and he nodded his head in a rapid movement. Meanwhile his younger companion didn't seem to even notice what was said. His eyes bulged in fear and darting back and forth as if looking for some means of escape.

Y/n nodded, "Smart choice," he remarked before continuing, "I promise that if you answer my questions to the best of you ability, then I'll make sure you stay alive." He took a deep breath and then continued, "Alright first question, who are you and who was leading you. Don't lie, if you lie well I might lose any interest in keeping you safe here." He happened to grin unpleasantly towards the disgruntled villagers surrounding him.

The older man was again the one to answer, "I am Triston," his voice trembling with barely controlled terror, he then jerked his head towards the other young man, "This is my cousin Tregg."

Turning back to his captor he finished, "We were lead by Harren Harlaw."

Y/n nodded that name seemed familiar to him but he didn't dwell on it, he could feel the adrenaline and the fury of the battle beginning to seep away and his legs were starting to shake in weariness, "Who is Harren Harlaw?"