52. mesS

"We have to go to a conference!" Mom cheered somehow managing to keep a large smile on her face, "stay safe." She pulled me into a tight hug kissing my forehead.

Thanks.

"You should stay inside," Dad glanced at me a strange look flashing in his eyes.

I wasn't really planning on doing anything.

"Ok bye," I waved weakly staring at the heavy wooden door as it swung shut.

Ping!

ReD rIoT

Hey you should come meet us at

the hospital

I glanced outside at the tail lights of the car as it turned a corner vanishing out of sight.

I trust you Kirishima

Y/N

I'm coming

ReD rIoT

Ok

ReD rIoT

Wear something comfortable

I pulled on my sneakers, turning off my phone and stepping out into the cool night.

"You guys we have to wait Y/N is coming," I could hear Kirishima's voice from around the corner.

Sorry I didn't have a ride.

"We don't have much time who knows when they're going to find the tracker," Iida muttered his voice slightly strained.

Hi.

"You can wait a second longer she's right there." Kirishima muttered pushing past the other members of the small cluster.

"Sorry I'm a bit late I didn't have a ride."

"It's ok we all just got here anyway!"

Obviously not.

"Hey Y/N are you ok?" Midoriya asked resting a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

Maybe.

"Yeah I'm fine," I gave him a quick smile before looking around at the rest of the small group.

Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo, Iida, and Midoriya- main characters.

"Ok I guess we should head out then," Todoroki spoke up glancing down one of the many sidestreets.

What are we doing exactly?

"Yeah let's hurry and get this over with," Iida chimed in glancing around at the small group. "Momo where do we need to go?"

WHat's going on????

"Hurry up Y/N we're going to go save Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered grabbing my wrist pulling me forward.

I'm sorry I doubted you.

"We're almost there but-" Momo halted scanning the large crowd, "we should blend in."

We look fine.

The mood had significantly lightened up since we had started.

"I can't believe you guys we are the only children within five miles," Momo snapped grabbing us yanking the group into the nearest store.

That makes sense.

Momo quickly selected a few items of clothing passing them off to each of us.