Chapter 1 : the start of a new life

( bold means her wolf is talking )

No Pov. :

It was a normal day for Iua Alexsin or as normal as it can get for a single teenage werewolf mother living with her divorced mom , but oh well. As she turned off the alarm the other alarm went off the baby monater of course this got her up real quick running to her daughter's side but , what can she say in her old pack she is a mom and was the omega of her old pack the Crimsontide pack so of course the cries for a baby especially her baby made her mother mode kick in. She knew she was gonna be late for she's always so unwilling to live her little darling.

Iua's Pov. :

As I walk in the nursery I see mom holding Kitsune I give a low protective growl as a warning to her but , of course she rolls her eyes and puts Kit back in her crib then walks over and hits me on the head.  ' Owww! ' I think ' Well then next time don't growl at me young lady ' she mind links me in her mother authority tone the one I hate so much I swear I'll never use that on my daughter speaking of which. I make my way over to the crib to coo over my amor as she giggles and latched onto my fingers. " Iua you don't have time for this you start school agin today remember " " Oh , ****** I gotta go! " " Hey , watch your language in front of the baby! " " I still got a couple months before she'll be able to talk or remember anything " " THAT'S NOT THE POINT IUAA !!!! " mom screamed making the baby cry agin " Sorry , I got go get ready " mom said down the hallway. So that's what I did I got ready for school and don't let the baby fool you I'm had a hot bad girl as my reputation and I don't plain on it being messed up because of a new school. I got a shower , brushed my teeth , did my hair , and got dressed.

 I got a shower , brushed my teeth , did my hair , and got dressed

(I know it's sloppy but bear with my please)

Riverview here I come. I hop on my motorcycle and start off to school. This day will be an adventure to say the least "Well we love a challenge let's go!" ' To perky Z tone it down ' I told her she huffed and turned away well senior year of high school here I come.