The summer vacation

It was finally summer, and Zhao Yunlan had just finish college so he had been saving for a year to go on summer vacation before starting a new job. His best friend Da Qing and himself got a job at a company. 

Yunlan was 25 years old, and had worked hard with school and part time job. He was one of the smart kids.So he could also help out at his parents restaurant when he could,  it wasn't a big fancy one, more small and cozy one. His sister was not to smart, so they did not let her help out and rather focus on school. 

 Da Qing was from a rich family so he did not have to work beside school. 

Yunlan was going on vacation to Cuba. After his sister Zheng had forced him to watch Dirty Dancing 2 over and over for a year in high school, he always wanted to go there some day, and that day was now. He was exited. He was going with His sister and Da. Zheng was 2 years younger then him, and they were close, they could talk to each other about anything and everything. 

They headed to the airport , very exited and nervous, it was first time flying for them all.  The trip there went fine, boring to many hours but it went fine. 

They got to the hotel, and they had had hotel suits connected to each other, they could visit each other from the inside.  It was warm and beautiful there. They had the beach right outside their window. 

On the side of the hotel it had a private suits, with own pool and was a bit more isolated, for typical rich people. 

After some chill time for themselves, they were going out to eat

"com on sis, you been taking forever to get ready" Yunlan yelled through the door to his sister. They had already waited for her almost an hour, and they were starving. 

"coming!" she yelled back. 

They went to the hotel restaurant and was sitting outside, just enjoying themselves, good food, live music, and fireworks. 

"ahh this is so nice" Yunlan said, closing his eyes. Da and Zheng just laughed and was enjoying.

Suddenly the crowd went nuts, they were clapping and cheering, and Yunlan looked over to see what was going on. They were changing the entertainers. This guy came on stage with a guitar, man he was beautiful Yunlan thought. He had his half long dark brown hair in a small ponytail. He was wearing dark blue shorts and white loose shirt but you could tell he had muscles. 

When he sat down and gave a little smile before he started playing, it felt like the world had stopped, and Yunlan found his heartbeat to beat faster. 

That smile was beyond beautiful, and when he started to sing, his face lighted up his eyes sparkled, he honestly seemed like an angel to Yunlan, and he could not stop starring and he licked his lips and they locked eyes for few second before Yunlan had to snapped out of it, before he started to literally drool. 

Yunlan could honestly not stop starring, and he could not hear a single word of what his friend and sister said until they started to wave their hands in front of his face

"huh, what?"  he said surprised 

"what is it?" sister asked, he chuckled

"oh nothing, I...I like the music" he stutters out, but both knew, it was more then that

"is it love or lust at first sight" sister asked chuckling, which made him smile

"definitely lust " he answered smirking.  Then he locked eyes with him again, and he swear he saw him smirk at him. 

After he was done singing, he saw him sit down on a table not to far away, with some people, it seemed like they were friends, and they were drinking and having fun. He kept glancing at his table, and every time they would lock eyes for few seconds before both looked away to pay attention to their friends.