Mistakes

Yunlan was just standing there, in a trans until Da nudge him. He did not know what to think or feel. 

"Hello, nice to meet you all, I am Shen wei, I am the new CEO. We will be going through a lot of new changes, but we will talk more about that in an hour during the meeting, right now my fiance which is also the HR manager ,  and I will be just walking around checking out the space."  

Shen wei? that's his name, Yunlan thought, and he was really engaged.  They all went back to work, and Yunlan was having hard time focusing on work, when Da came, 

"its him right?" 

Yunlan just nodded. and before Da could say anymore, he left to the bathroom. He splashed water on his face, trying to wake up. He really did not know how to feel or what he did feel. Did he have the right to be mad? did he have the right to be hurt?  Not like they were a couple, but the feeling of being used kept nagging on him. he pulled out the necklace he had on hidden under his shirt, and just kept touching it. He closed his eyes and was just trying to not break down. Why did he feel so hurt.

He was walking back to his desk when he saw them walking together. It was hard to tell what he was thinking, how he felt, his face was stern and showing no emotions. He deiced to try and focus on work, they would be headed to the meeting soon and he was just an intern so he had no room to be slacking off. 

The meeting came, and they went to the auditorium, where Shen wei was explain about the first changes to come.  

They had to get new investors so the main focus for the weeks coming was to develop an idea that would get investors interested. And he also came up with new rules for the employees. Forced lunch breaks, studies showed people worked better with a proper meal and break in between. And no one was allowed to work , overtime without permission from the boss Shen wei himself or the HR management, and it would only be if it was emergency. 

When they get new investors they would change the office buildings to more friendly and better environment to work in.

 Honestly Yunlan had hard time to focus on what he was saying, and flashes from summer kept playing in his mind. He seemed different, cold and sad. Shen wei had said he would go through the list of people and with help from HR manager they would split them up in teams to focus on different aspects. 

After the meeting, Yunlan did not see him again. Shen weis office was in the 10th floor and Yunlan was on the 5th floor. 

The day was finally over, and was headed home. He was walking with Da, he knew he wanted to say something, but Da seeing his expression made him not say anything yet.  How is this going to go, he thought, it shouldn't be a problem, it was only sex, and yet he had this unexplained feeling tugging at his heartstrings. 

On the other side, Shen wei was shocked at meeting him here, he never thought he would see him again. He was still in the office, just thinking back to the summer. 

The next day, Yunlan had a hard time getting out of bed. He really did not know what to do.Should he stay or try and find a new job? His sister came in, 

"Da told me what happen, are you okay?" Yunlan thought for a second and answered her

"no sis, I don't know what to do" she nodded

"just work, ignore him, he left without a word, you don't need that ass in your life"  Yunlan chuckled, his sis has always been protective over him, even though he is the older one. 

He got up, and got ready for work. Lets try and ignore him, he thought .  As he got to work, and he was on his way to the elevator, he ran to catch it before it went up. When he got in, he got surprised Shen wei was in there with few others. He just stood far from him, not even looking at him .