Chapter Nineteen

(Juliet's POV)

This house is scary. Like scare the shit out of the actual Devil scary.

Two days.

That's how long my baby girl has been missing. I got over the initial shock of it when they told me and now I'm just straight pissed.

But she is not the only one missing. Nikolay's mother and sister are also missing.

Vince and Nik?

That's the scary part.

Not to mention, Valentine and Lorenzo, and Stefano and Phoenix, and Ivan and Maxim.

Eight pissed off mafia men is not a fun time.

Vince has me locked up in the house. I can't leave for any reason because if I get kidnapped, again, then apparently Stefano and the others might shoot themselves.

Not to mention the fact that Vince might burn the whole world down.

"Any news?" I asked as Vince came into the bedroom.

"No, Moglie." He sighed sitting on the edge of the bed.

I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"It'll all be okay, Marito."

"How are you so calm?" He asked.

"You always found me. You always got me back. I have faith that we'll get her back. Nikolay is just like you. He'll burn the world down and kill as many people as it takes to get her back. So will you. And so will I if necessary."

He pulled me around so that I straddled his lap.

"You'll never pull a trigger or throw a punch, Bambina. That's what I'm here for. I'm your personal devil, remember? Just say the word and it's done." He said.

"My protector." I smiled, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"I love you, Moglie. More than anything."

"And I love you."

We'd just gotten up to go take a shower when someone knocked on the door.

It was one of our men.

"What is it?" I asked opening the door.

Vince stepped behind me.

"You'll wanna see this." He said handing Vince a folder.

Vince flipped through the contents of the folder. As he did, I could see the fire in his eyes start to burn.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Vasiliev." Vince growled.

"What?"

"Aleksei's real last name is Vasiliev."

"That means....."

"He's Nikolay's f*cking brother."

Vince pushed past me and stormed downstairs. I was right behind him because I knew there was a chance I was going to have to intervene.