Chapter 23: Not so Normal Day

Natsuki's POV

"Let go will ya?! I'm trying to get this done here!", I yelled. The idiot is behind me and has her arms wrapped around my waist, I just need to put frosting on the remaining cupcakes and she's just making this hard for me, especially when she keeps on sniffing my neck, God!

"I..can't..help it", she started to plant kisses on my neck. I can feel myself shivering at her soft gestures, I placed the frosting on the counter then spun around. Wrong move. I gulped, she now has her hands resting each side of the counter, trapping me between her. Her now dark purple eyes staring down at my pink ones, she smirked then leaned closer towards me.

I'm a nervous wreck and didn't know what to do, so I just stayed still, and closed my eyes. Then I felt something warm and..wet on my nose. My eyes shot open to see Yuri retracting her tongue back inside her mouth, "W-why in the world would you do that?!", this..this...is..this is just weird! But why the hell did it felt good! Bad Natsuki! Evil Natsuki!

She took a step back then licks her bottom lip, the act caused me to blush even more, why does she have to be so damn hot? Arrrrgghhh!

"There's frosting on your nose", she said, I was about to snap and yell at her when she trapped me between her arms again.

"You like that, don't you?", she whispered.

"N-no I..", the hell are you stuttering for?!

She chuckled lowly, "You want me to lick something else?", she asked seductively.

I think my whole body is shaking, and this stupid heart of mine wouldn't calm down. Normally If she would act or say stuff like this, I would've yelled or hit her with something, but this time, I couldn't bring myself to do anything!

She started to unbutton my uniform, I was about to stop her when she started to kiss my neck again. "Y-Yuri stop, w-we're gonna be late..", she took my blazer off completely then started to lick, nip, and suck on the spot below my jawline. "Ah-", I bit my lip then placed my hand on my mouth to stop myself from letting out any more noises. It feels painful, but pleasurable at the same time.

She lifts me up then placed me on the counter, I had my other hand at the back of her head and gripping her hair while her face is still buried on my neck, then I felt her hand on my thighs, "Y-Yuri n-no..", I placed both of my hands on her shoulder to steady myself, please tell me this is just another one of those perverted dreams.

But no, this is real. This is really happening, and I need to put a stop to this.

"Yuri you should sto-"

"Your", she cut me off then held me by my collar, then pulled me closer towards her face.

"Mine", she placed her lips against my own. I tried to push her away but she would just deepen the kiss, I felt her tongue licking my bottom lip. This girl..this girl is out of her mind!

Your not gonna be the boss all the time Yuri. I glared at her then pulled her even closer towards me, it's already happening anyway, and I thought fuck it, why not give her a taste of her own medicine.

Without a warning, I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. Her eyes widen, she was about to make the move to leave when I wrapped my legs around her waist. I glared at her one last time before closing my eyes then started to explore her mouth, she tasted sweet, like the frosting she ate.

"Mmmmm...", she moaned. That's right Yuri, just keep making that sou-

"Are you guys done baking the- HOLLY SHIT!", oh crap.

Our mouths made a popping sound when we separated, then I looked at the shocked Yukiho who has her mouth hanging open. "Never mind! Just do what you guys do, I'll just wait in the car!"