47.

(Photo of Ally Edison)

A/N: you people have been the biggest sweethearts and I'm genuinely glad I made the decision to write on Wattpad. As much as it hurts me to say this, we have only three chapters to go before we conclude I Hate My Brother.

Thank you for all the support, the votes and the comments for someone who's so new to writing. ❤️ Would you believe it has been almost 9 months since I first published chapter 1?
• • •

Wayne's POV

"Happy birthday Wayne!"

"Glad to see you're doing great!"

"Can't wait to see you back in the ring, man! We missed you!"

Bunch of kiss asses.

It is my birthday indeed. In fact, it has been my birthday all week. But people still show up anyway. It's not like anyone even remotely cares who's the host; they're only here for the free booze and food.

"I'm bored, Wayne." Georgina, the girl who's currently seated on my lap whines, running her dainty fingers through my hair.

"What do you want me to do with you then?" I chuckle, carressing her soft skin.

She wriggles her ass against my crotch to make her point. "I don't know." This chick is thick skinned enough to hump me in the presence of perhaps fifty other people around. "Play with me, maybe?" She whispers seductively into my ear.

I move my hands down to cup her bottom, giving it a little squeeze. Her body is amazing, alright. I'd say I'm the lucky one but really, she's the one who had to wait her turn with me.

"Whatever you want, babe." I lower my mouth to her neck, sucking hard on her skin. She lets out a moan unashamedly, holding the back of my head to her firmly.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" Trust my pesky little sister to have such great timing. "Would you please just spare a thought?" She huffs, stomping over to the couch where I'm at.

I roll my eyes, lifting my face to acknowledge her. She stands there with one hand on her hip, glaring at me. Zacson, the mother fucker who's completely whipped by Kelsey stands next to her awkwardly, carrying gifts.

"Ah, Kel. Finally here to grace your brother's birthday, eh?" I smirk at her. "Funny how you supposedly live here but I feel like I haven't seen your face all week."

"You have the cheeks to say that!" She glares at me, probably thinking she looks threatening enough to scare me. Then her gaze flicks to Georgina, who's just leaning against my chest as she plays with the hem of my t-shirt. "Can she give us some privacy for a minute?" Kelsey grits through her teeth.

I shrug, slapping Georgina's ass lightly to get her off. She pouts at me, but makes a gesture with her fingers to say 'later.' I wink at her.

"When will you be done with all these?!" Kelsey yells, waving her hands around the room. "Don't you think this has been going on for too long?"

She has the damn guts to lecture her older brother.

"Oh, c'mon now sis. You're ruining it for me. It's my birthday!" I still put up my widest grin for her. Knowing her temper, she'll likely end my party in the next ten minutes if I were to go head-on.

She lets out a deep breath as Zacson rubs at her shoulders. "That's why I'm here, aren't I?" She sighs, plopping down next to me. "But will you just... tone it down? At least don't be so obvious with the PDA, will you?"