Chapter 3

The demon was waiting for him, with an extremely see through night gown and a plate of crêpes.

The angel almost turned back at the sight of that night gown. He had brought his pillow so he could sleep on the floor, as far away from the demon, as his nyctophobia would allow him. He wondered if the lack of lamps in his room was intentional, especially since Crowley's room had plenty.

He carefully placed the pillow on the floor, and wandered over to share the dessert with Crowley. They finished the stack of crêpes quickly and in silence. Crowley broke it:

"The floor is cold, and you used up your share of miracles as have I. Sleep with me, Little angel. We wouldn't want you to get a cold would we?"

"It's fine Crowley, I'm being an inconvenience either way. I'm sure with you here to protect me, my nyctophobia will go away eventually. Don't worry about me old friend. You should catch up on your sleep, What with all the house moving and searching, you've barely been in your bed. Not that I payed attention but-"

"All right. "

The demon and the angel lay in the dark together, each in their own thoughts. The angel started to doze off.

"Good night Az." He heard before he lost consciousness to sleep.