#2

(Better with music, All I ask by Adele.)

His POV

: Let's stop this.

I looked at her.

: What?

I don't know what should I say.

All I ask is
If this is my last night with you.

: I'm tired. We're always have fights, every single day. It's like we are not running out of strife. We make things more complicated even though it's not needed. We argue even in the smallest things.

: Yes, I know. But we can make these things right. Just please, don't.

: We can't settle this anymore, we both need space.

I shook my head, a sign that I can't accept what she said.

: Just admit it!

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend.
Give me a memory I can use.

I looked at her. I saw the pain written all over her face. And that's when my heart break into pieces.

: I'll do what you want, but please stay with me even just for tonight. I want to feel your love for the last time. I want to make this night memorable for the both of us.

Take me by the hand
While we do, what lovers do.

That night, we did everything. We dated, we did holding hands while walking, we did what a normal couple do. I tried my very best to smile, even though I am ruined inside. Hopefully, it will not end but sadly, our night is near to an end.

: You know I love you right? That's why I'm doing what you want. But before that, I want to say thank you and sorry for everything. You're free now, I'm letting you go. I hope you find your happiness,  I love you and I always do.

She embraced me before she turned her back at me. My tears began to fall as I watch her.

It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

I guess, this is really our goodbyes to each other then. You're no longer mine but my heart always belongs to you.

-------------------------

Date: July 15, 2018