Confessions And An Unexpected House Guest

Crowley looked questioning at his angel, raising his eyebrows and took another sip. Aziraphale blushed even more, looking down at his wine glass, lifting it up and taking a small sip. They sat there a few more minutes in silence, interspersed with the soft sloshing of wine and sipping noises, with the occasional sigh.

Aziraphale finally broke the silence with a little whisper, "So what did you plan for this evening?

"A wonderful night with a sweet angel, complete with drinks and nice conversation.", was the reply.

"I'm not sure how well that's going so far.", Aziraphale said with a little laugh

"Why's that?", Crowley asked sarcastically.

"Because I can't think with you, looking like, looking like that."

Crowley inhaled, blushed, gulped down the rest of his wine, and leaned forward setting the empty glass down heavily. He stared at the angel, with his eyes locked onto Aziraphale, who was shaking, attempting to drink his wine.

"Do you know how you make me feel, angel?", Crowley breathed.

Aziraphale whimpered, then shifted in his seat slightly.

"Angel,,," Crowley growled, "Answer me."

Aziraphale gasped, blushing even harder, whispering, "Do you know how you make me feel?"

"Bastard,", Crowley breathed, leaning back, putting his legs up onto the small table separating them, "How many years have I waited for you? 6,000 years!", Crowley sat up again, shouting.

"And how long have I been waiting for you?", Aziraphale looked softly at his demon.

Crowley blushed, looked away, and asked, "How do my clothes look?

"I already told you dear,", he paused, "Stunning."

Crowley blushed, inhaling sharply again. Aziraphale took another sip of his wine, looking softly at his demon, thinking about how much he loved this stupid bastard, however thick he could be.

Crowley, while have a slight mental breakdown, was thinking about how much he loved that angel, however much he had made the demon wait and regret ever loving him, he still couldn't stop his feelings.

The pair was still mulling over their thoughts when the doorbell rang. Aziraphale and Crowley jumped up, the former running to the door, his skirts flipping up and down in his rush. Crowley stood up, adjusting his tight dress, making sure everything was covered before Aziaphale opened the door.

"Hello?", a voice said.

And just as Aziraphale opened the door, and angel stepped through.

"Gabriel!"