Chapter 6

Yikes, it's been awhile since I updated this. I am so sorry guys, school started up again and I've been super busy. I plan on starting another fic soon! Or moving some of my work from Ao3 to here. I hope you enjoy this last chapter! If you have any ideas on what I should write next tell me!!
~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~
Aziraphale awkwardly stood there, as Crowley reached out a hand to feel the bed.

"Holy hell, angel,", Crowley exclaimed, "This is so soft!"

"Yeah,", was the still nervous response.

"And why are showing me it?", Aziraphale was asked.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure. Maybe, uhhhhh, cuddles?", Aziraphale stammered, blushing.

Crowley turned around, slightly panicked, thinking about how gorgeous his thick-headed angel was, especially in his frilly skirt.
Aziraphale looked at him with a nervous expression, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh gosh no!,", Crowley whipped around, "Never!"

Then he wrapped his arms around the angel, pulling Aziraphale close to him.
Aziraphale immediately relaxed, one of his hands relaxed at his side, the other picking at the hem of Crowley's dress.

Crowley glanced down Aziraphale's back, looking at his skirt, which was slightly puffed up. He smiled and leaned even more into the hug.
Then Aziraphale, being a nervous bastard, slipped Crowley's hands off and turned the demon sideways.

"Huh?", Crowley started, "Wha-"

Then all of sudden one of Aziraphale's arms was under his knees, the other under his shoulders and lifted him off of the ground and into his arms.

Crowley was at a perfect angle, he could focus utterly and completly on his angel's face, all while nestled in his arms. And this was the perfect angle for kissing him. And that's just what he did. Aziraphale kissed back, and pulled away only for a few seconds to get them onto his soft bed.

Pulling him closer on the bed, Aziraphale with his arms switched to be around Crowley's dress adorned waist and clutching one of his hands in between their bodies, and his head right next to Crowley's. Who had an arm beneath the angel, but still wrapped around him.

And there we leave it for now, an angel and a demon. On in a frilly skirt and the other in a tight black dress, cuddled together on a bed. Safe with each other, and not worried about what the next days have to come. Just free to dream, and to relax, floating away together.