Brunette Bombshell

It is the 15th time when I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed, "I think this is showing too much of my curves."

"Girls die for curves, Sis." Luke commented leaning against the doorframe. "It's hard to believe that you're still virgin."

"And single." I added. Sighing I turned around and looked at my ass. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

It's a social event and most of the businessmen are gathering with their secretary. That means Ryder will be there too. Best opportunity to arouse him and then kick his balls?

I let out a wicked laugh imagining him grabbing his balls and crying out loud in the party.

I'm gonna kick him hard that his next seven generations will feel the pain.

"Can you please stop this 'Cause You're scaring me."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him and smoothed my dress. The dress was trumpet shaped perfectly fitted on my curves with red sequins, sleeveless with spaghetti straps. I'd waved my brown hair and painted my lips red. "Aren't you going late?"

"I'll go after you." A corner of his mouth curled up when I raised my brow at him.

"Overprotective asshole." I mumbled that made him chuckle. In the meantime, my phone rang and I picked it up.

"He-"

"I'm waiting Ms. Sanders." A familiar deep voice Came from other side.

How he got my address?

"On my way, Sir." I grabbed my clutch and walked out of my room, while Luke followed me to the exit.

"Enjoy the night, Sissy."
I heard Luke's voice behind me when I reached to elevator.
"Definitely!" I yelled back.
As I walked out of the building, I saw Mr. Vincenzo leaning against his Car, his hands were in pocket. He was looking like a handsome devil in a black armani suit. His jet black hair perfectly jelled.

He glanced down at his watch, and then he looked up and immediately his eyes widened.
His eyes moved from my head to toe before coming back to my face. At the same moment, I felt a shiver ran down my spine.

"Wow." He said huskily walking behind me. I shuddered as I felt his warm breath fanning over my neck. "Why haven't I noticed there's a sexy secretary just a call away from my office?"

"Maybe she's been busy in cleaning up his boss' mess." I turned around to face him and said bluntly, "How you got my address, Sir."

I know the cheap tricks of this devil, afterall I've been working for him since two years. His sexy voice and smirk are his major weapons that makes women fall on their knees. While I got immunity against him so I'm not gonna fall into his trap.

My breathe hitched as I felt his hand grazed my waist, and leaning forward until his lips brushing my ear, he whispered, "I'm your boss, Ms. Sanders."

What the hell is wrong with my immunity?

Shower. Shower. I need a cool shower.

I heard a sound of opening the door behind me. Mr. Vincenzo stepped back and gestured me to get in.
I slipped onto the passenger seat while Mr. Vincenzo onto the driver seat.
During the drive there were some moments when I felt his eyes on me.