What's the reason behind this million watt smile?

Leonardo

Following morning, I had to leave early because of rendezvous with an important investor. It was very hard though, Going away from Jane. I planned for spending some more time with her by cancelling the meeting. But she insisted me to attend it. As my PA she knew how important this meeting was for the company. That's what I like in her. She was very understanding and an ambitious woman.

Last night, I was literally scared before I proposed her. Never in my life I'd ever thought of dropping on my knees before someone. This was nothing, I could even worship the ground she walked if I had to. When she said that she loves me too I was so happy that I wanted to climb on Eiffel Tower and tell the whole world that she loves me. She made me happy.

I'm glad that I told her the truth. There's no secrets between us anymore. First rule of a successful relationship is 'no secrets'.
If we wanted to make our relationship healthy there shouldn't be any place for lies. Lies are like disease that ruins every relationship.

I parked my car in garage and headed towards the mansion while whistling and swirling the keys around my finger when sir barks-a-lot came running towards me.

"You're back." I kneed down as he sprang over me and began licking my face.

" I kneed down as he sprang over me and began licking my face

"Oh buddy, I missed you so much."

"Woof!"

"Aw! You missed me too, my lady killer." He had been suffering from stomach infection for days so I had to send him at dog care centre for treatment after his doctor suggested. Now he looked healthy and happy. And the best part was he was home.

I played with him for awhile before walking inside the mansion. My phone was switched off so I plugged it in and got showered. It took longer than a regular shower because I had to shave. I was really looking like a caveman. I needed to look good for my girl.

I heard my phone rang.
I wrapped a towel around my torso and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Who's this?" It was from an unknown number.

"Am I speaking to Mr Leonardo Vincenzo?" The caller asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm speaking from NYPD.
Sorry for the inconvenience Mr Vincenzo but I had to call you and make sure you're okay. Your uncle has absconded from the prison last night."

All the happiness faltered and I found myself glowing with anger. "How the fuck this happened, officer?" I snapped.

"We're not sure about this but we suspect that someone might've helped him, Mr Vincenzo." He said. I was silent and trying to tranquil the storm inside me. The bastard was now free. Whoever helped him was going to die a dreadful death along with Roberto before he harms the people I love. I'd made sure of that. "Don't worry, sir. He'll be soon behind the bars where he belongs."