Chapter 7

* LIAMS P.O.V *

I could hear the sound of someone breathing next to me, i felt the warm tickle of breath on my shoulder and I opened my eyes. I couldn't help it, I grinned. A big, cheesy guy grin. She was there, sleeping next to me like some fucking angel. Damn, and I thought I just wanted to bed her, I was fucking wrong. I never thought I'd let myself feel like this, but last night. Last night!

I can pinpoint the exact moment I started to feel something. It was the evening we'd got her, and she came down with Gus wearing this flowey white singlet and stretchy shorts. They just molded into her body, she looked gorgeous in sweats. I don't think I'd ever thought that before. A girl had just been sexting me, and I was planning to go over hers that night, but I didn't. I stayed in the house because Ashleigh did. Just doing something like that shook me up.

Then that night, seeing her with Reece, I could feel my whole body tense I was so jealous. God, I was so damn happy when that bottle landed on me.

And then over the course of a few days my dreams were filled with Ashleigh. Sweet, cute Ash. Ofcourse I couldn't let her know though, this is me were talking about. I don't feel this way about girls? But then last night, seeing her with that douche, I'd never, ever, ever felt so much rage towards a guy. What a punk. But then seeing her in the room, she was so sexy when she was angry. Shit, I told her how I felt. At least she didn't reject me, I just wanted her to like me. But then we went and had sex and holy crap. Just, crap. I.. I cant. Damn.

I swear to fucking god, Ashleigh is a fucking drug, I'm never going to be able to let her go.

"Holy shit..." I turned my head to find Ashleigh staring at me, she bit her lip and I swear to god I almost cried out at the fact that she was so perfect. Shit, shut up man, don't let yourself feel this way.

"Ashleigh!" It came out a bit of a whisper, but I turned my body so that our noses were almost touching.

"Did you mean what you said last night Liam?" I was a little shocked that she was being so forward, but I couldn't even stop the words rolling off my tongue like a reflex, but this time I knew I meant it.

"Every word," she smiled at me, one of her cute half smiles that she did when one of the guys was being nice and not a pervert to her. I'd noticed a lot about her.

"I can't believe I slept with you, I'm not usually like this. It's just I really like you, I mean I'm not saying we have to start anything. Of course not, I just meant that I do like you and maybe you like me. Oh god you don't do you? Wait, do -"

"Ashleigh! Stop," I held her chin in my hands softly, "Ash, I don't want you to leave me. I don't know, I've never felt like this, and well, I don't usually do relationships but I don't know. Why don't we just, try? Just, seeing each other? But... exclusively?" God, I really hoped I didn't sound needy, damn girls don't dig needy guys, but Ashleigh, I need her. I looked into her eyes, she was staring at me with a grin on her face.

"Did Mr Player just ask me to be his girlfriend? I mean this so doesn't happen in real life. Maybe in some chick flicks but no one gets together after a few days. But with you, heck it just feel so familiar and right and... yeah, yeah I'll be with you," this was it, she said yes. I'd got Ashleigh, I'd made her mine. I'd got Ashleigh! Holy crap, this girls mine. I started running my fingers along her arm. These arms, all for me. These cheeks, these lips. This cute little nose, these cute fingers.

"I can't believe I got you."

"You took the words right out of my fucking mouth!" She said, throwing a pillow at me, making me fall of the bed. I grabbed her top too and we both flew off my bed, screaming with laughter. We must of looked so funny wrapped up in a blanket on the floor. She was still laughing when I kissed her.