jason...chill

"Can we talk about this?" Tim squeaked, barely dodging the knife Jason threw at his head.

"Hmm, how 'bout no?" Jason grinned maliciously, tossing a glowing green shuriken at Conner, hitting his target in the shoulder blade. Conner grunted, falling to his knees with a sickly look on his face. "Kryptonite, bitch."

"Jason, this is ridiculous." Dick walked closer to his crazed younger brother, his hands raised in surrender. "Why are you doing this?"

"I think 'mother' pretty much covered it all when she said I am driven by rage and revenge." Jason shrugged, punching Dick in the face. Dick stumbled backwards holding his bleeding nose with a shocked expression. Jason cooed at him. "What's with the look? I literally just threw a knife at my replacement, you shouldn't be so surprised I would punch you."

"I'm not your replacement!" Tim sighed in annoyance, yelping when another knife went flying his way.

"Shut it, Timothy. I'll get to you. Right now I want to have a reunion with my 'big brother' Richard." Jason sneered, grabbing Dick by the throat with both hands. He put a light amount of pressure, not enough to completely cut off airflow but enough to impair it.

Why are you heathens just watching Todd attack Grayson? Aren't you here to protect us?

Sorry, still a little shocked with the whole coming back from the dead thing.

Kaldur and Artemis reached for their weapons at the same time Jason pulled one hand away, reaching behind his back to grab one of his swords. He held it to Dick's throat, raising a daring eyebrow at the team. "If any of you make a move, I end his life right now. I am a lot faster with a blade than you are on your feet, Wally." Wally narrowed his eyes, about to make a move when Dick's voice in his head stopped him.

None of you move, he isn't bluffing.

He is going to kill you either way, at least let us try to save you.

You can, but not so flashy.

What?

M'gann, get inside his head.

Hello, Megan! Of course!

M'gann's eyes began to glow yellow as she used her telepathy to enter Jason's mind. A muscle under Jason's right eye twitched as he tried to fight off M'gann's psychic advances to no avail.

Jason dropped his hands from Dick's body, reaching instead to tug at his hair. "Get out of my head!" He shrieked, screwing his eyes tightly shut as he fell to his knees. "Get out get out get out!"

M'gann had silent tears streaming down her face as she reached through his mind, seeing the horrors Jason had endured and inflicted on others. Suddenly a small smile played on her mouth before she contacted the rest of the team through the mind link.

Guys, I think I can fix the brain damage...

What?

Are you serious?

Do it.

M'gann nodded, eyes glowing brighter than ever. Jason let out a high pitched scream, sinking all the way to the floor and curling into the fetus position. M'gann grit her teeth but endured, determined to finish what she had started.

Kaldur and Wally worked on dislodging the kryptonite shuriken from Conner's shoulder while Artemis and Damian kept an eye on Talia, Dick and Tim holding onto each other while they watched Jason writhe on the floor.

Through all the screaming, on both Conner and Jason's parts, nobody heard the front door open or the two sets of footsteps until the door opened. "Damian, I hope you are being nice to our guests. And have you talked to your mother? She keeps trying to call me but I send her to vo-what the shit is going on here?" Everyone but M'gann and Jason turned to the door to see a very startled Bruce Wayne standing next to a stoic Alfred.

"B, we can explain-"

"Sir, it is a long-"

"You see-"

"Father, it is all Drake's fault-"

"Mr. Wayne-"

"Bruce, Jason was never-"

"Bossman, sir, it's not what it looks like-"

"Beloved, allow me to explain." Talia shot the teens and her son a long glare before sauntering up to Bruce. "Jason was never dead, he was with the League this whole time. When he was put in the pits to heal his injuries, he came out filled with hate and rage and dedicated his life to revenge on you and your family for turning your back on him. The Martian is trying to heal his brain and it is proving quite painful for Jason."

Bruce looked around the room for a long, silent minus Jason's pained shrieking, moment before he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a very exasperated sigh. He turned to his sons for confirmation of Talia's story and they nodded slowly.

Bruce closed his eyes and rubbed them. "How much does the team know?"

Tim winced. "Everything?"

Bruce nodded once, eyes still closed. When he opened them he looked twenty years older. He turned to Alfred slowly. "I need a drink."

"Certainly, sir."