PART 2/4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Picturing her naked, I reach down and start stroking my fully aroused cock. I wonder how dark and thick her nipples really are and how aroused she'll get when I suck on them. I imagine myself between her dark brown legs lapping up her pussy juice as she achieves her first multiple orgasm. When I think about fucking her doggy style, slapping against her firm, black ass, I shoot my load across my stomach. I fall asleep dreaming of her licking it off and cleaning up my cock with her tongue.

A week later, near the end of my shift, I'm cashiering when I see Cyn enter the store and look around. She walks over and speaks to Jason, who's manning the customer service desk. He points to me at the cash register, she looks over and our eyes meet. I smile, give my customer his change and log off the register. Walking towards Cyn, I notice she's dressed more casually tonight in a light yellow sleeveless blouse and jeans. The top clings in all the right places, accentuating the fullness of her tits, and the jeans show off her shapely hips in ways that her business skirts couldn't. Her tits bounce lightly as she walks up to me.

"Starbucks?" she asks, raising her eyebrows questioningly. "The latte's are on me."

"Sure!" I say, maybe too enthusiastically. "I'll be done her in about ten minutes," I blurt out, checking my watch, "I'll meet you there." Without answering she turns and walks towards the door. I'm entranced by the seesawing action of her ass cheeks inside her tight fitting jeans. They've ridden up in the crack of her ass and the stretched material displays the perfectly round shape of each cheek as she walks.
"I owe you an apology," she says as she stirs her coffee, not looking at me. "I let my own frustrations make me angry and I took it out on you." She looks up at me with those provocative eyes. "I'm sorry."

"No!" I counter. "It's me who owes you an apology. I said some things that were really out of line. I was presumptuous and rude and... and..." I've imagined this conversation all week and now, just being this close to her, I'm tongue-tied. "I'm just so glad you're here and I'm sorry about before."

She laughs. "Okay, we're both sorry. Let's start over." She sips her tall Sumatra and I take a drink of my Caramel Machiatto.

Great! Now, remembering my active listening skills, I say sincerely, "you mentioned your frustrations. Do you want to talk about it?"

"You cut right to the chase, don't you?" she asks, smiling. God I love her smile. "The thing I said before, Mike, about you being young and inexperienced. I really meant that. I'm not comfortable discussing my sex life with you."

Don't argue, I tell myself. "I am young," I concede. Use questions. "What if I was more experienced than you think, would you feel differently then?"

"What do you mean?" She leans forward placing her arms on the table in front of her, clearly interested in my answer. Her arms create a cradle for her tits and I'm trying not to stare at the considerable amount of coffee colored cleavage bulging over the scoop neckline of her blouse.

"Well, what if I'm more knowledgeable and skillful in the art of lovemaking than you might expect for someone my age?" I ask, trying to keep her engaged in this discussion, while stealing glimpses of her sexy tits, jammed tightly against each other and overflowing from the top of her cinnamon colored bra. I lean forward to afford us more privacy and my face is only inches from hers. It takes all my willpower not to drop my eyes down to her exposed cleavage. Her scent is breathtaking and my cock is hardening as I continue to explain.

"During my first year at college I rented a room off campus. My landlady was an attractive 43 year-old woman who invited me to... um, partake in some extra-curricular activities. Let's just say, she became my unofficial tutor and taught me some amazing things about how to satisfy a woman." I'm smiling, but it looks like I've done it again.