PART 3/4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next a foot massage and maybe a hand massage, to relax you. Have you ever had a hand or foot massage while lying naked on a bed?" I lean forward waiting for her reply.

"No," she whispers, "but it sounds nice."

"Oh, it is. Trust me. Imagine yourself naked; lying on your stomach, completely vulnerable and the only parts of you I'll touch are your hands and your feet. It can be quite erotic." I pause and sip my drink. "When you are sufficiently relaxed I'll massage your back, your ass and your legs. I have to tell you that based on what I've seen with your clothes on, your ass is going to distract me for a long time. I can't wait to touch it, kiss it, run my hands over it and massage it for you. When I've thoroughly explored your backside, I'll turn you over and do the same on your front."

"Mmmm," she says, leaning closer to me. Her blouse gaping open, revealing her sizable dark breasts packed into a lacy beige bra. "Please continue."

"Well I've never seen a black woman's breasts other than in the movies, although I admit that seeing Halle Berry naked in that movie "Monster's Ball" was very erotic," I tease.

"Will you forget about Halle Berry for a minute? Breasts are breasts, black or white, okay? Don't expect chocolate milk or anything," she laughs.

"Fine, ruin my fantasy," I say, "no chocolate milk? Then, let's forget the whole thing!" We're both laughing and I watch her bountiful tits bouncing around as I continue. "Still, never having seen your breasts, Cyn, I expect to be quite enamored with them and spend a lot of time exploring them." I look right at her tits as I continue, speaking softly and slowly. "I want to fondle, suckle, nibble and just lose myself in them until they are so aroused and so sensitive that you beg me to move on to the rest of your body." She's leaning forward with her elbow on the table, her hand under her chin, clearly getting into my fantasy as evidenced by the protrusion of her nipples, pushing out the material of her blouse. Thick round knobs, larger than I had imagined, are jutting out, embossing themselves on the front of her top. I pull my eyes up to meet hers as she takes a drink.

"I'll gradually kiss my way down your body, already hypersensitive from the past few hours of massaging and fondling, and is now openly inviting my tongue to explore the absolute top item on my list of places to visit before I die," I say with a completely straight face.

Sputtering and spitting coffee, she's laughing so hard her body shakes. Her tits are bouncing like crazy and my cock is bulging in my pants as I watch her hard nipples jiggling up and down inside her blouse.

"This is number one on your list of places to visit before you die?" she asks glancing at her lap. "That's priceless! Do I even want to know what number two is?" She's wiping her eyes.

"Halle Berry's, where else?" I say.

She hits me playfully. "You sure know how to break a mood, don't you? Come on, Mike, I really want to hear the rest of your fantasy."

"Well the rest of my fantasy is that my tongue thoroughly enjoys it's visit, for as long as it takes to work it's magic." I lean closer and lower my voice even more. "I absolutely love going down on a woman, Cyn, exploring every fold and crevice with my tongue, memorizing where to lick based on her responsiveness and I'm tireless at it. I once ate a girlfriend, off and on, for over four hours. I love the taste and I can never get enough." She's just staring in my eyes, like she's trying to read my mind.

"Wow," she says, almost dreamily, "then, what after that?"

"After you've erupted in an explosive orgasm? Is that the after that you're referring to?" I smile.