Moving on ..

* Long chapter enjoy😏😉 * Laii pov :

Ice had dropped me off at home , I rolled my eyes and walked into the house

Ice had dropped me off at home , I rolled my eyes and walked into the house .

I took Anthony stuff off and made him a bootle , once I finished I fed him and he went to sleep .

I laid down thinking of some stuff but then I stopped.

If this what tinky wants I'll let her learn the hard way .

She's out of control, I don't know where she is .

It don't even matter right now , aj birthday is Friday & I was thinking about inviting his sisters.

Well he has 2 and they on his dad side , they got in touch with me the other day .

I was planning on having his party at the house , I laid back and dozed off I had a long day .

Kayla POV :

Waking up I looked at Ava , can't believe my baby is 1 month today

Waking up I looked at Ava , can't believe my baby is 1 month today .

She's growing up fast , feels like I had her yesterday .

I grabbed Ava and put her in the tub .

I washed her down and did her hair .

Once that I took her out and wrapped a towel around her .

I laid her down and slid on her outfit , the dress fit perfectly she was so cute .

I smiled and made her laugh , I took the design that I had brought and set them up .

I then laid her on the bed and snapped a few pictures .

I looked at them and decided to post it on her instagram that I made .