Falling off ....

Kayla POV :

Waking up I rushed out of bed and slipped on some clothes

Waking up I rushed out of bed and slipped on some clothes .

Ava stayed with her grandmama last night so I didn't have to worry about getting her dressed .

I went into the kitchen and got something to drink and something to eat .

I finished an Laii & Anthony was walking out her room .

They walked to the door and waited for me .

I put my dishes in the sink and grabbed my purse .

I hopped in the car and then we pulled off making are way to the hospital .

Pulling up at the hospital we walked in , we got on the elevator and made my way to shoota .

I walked into the room and his mama was in there holding Ava .

She was crying , I walked up to her and hugged her .

Hey Monica it's going to be okay , alright god got shoota . I just hope he change his life around this stuff is not what's up .

" yeah I know he do - but my son is in this deep it's more then this ... he's been doing this since he was 10 and he lost his father at 12 to the same bullshit ... he's hardheaded they want him dead this ain't the first time he been shot but this is the worst "

I looked at her eye and I can see fear , I hugged up and grabbed Ava .

nobody's POV :

For weeks the same shit went on , shoota have been in a coma for weeks.

They tried getting in touch with tinky , her birthday was last week and they totally forget .

Tinky was upset about that and haven't been answering nobody .

She changed her phone number and deleted social media .

She tried to get in touch with shoota but his phone will always go to voicemail .

She thought he had just got a new number .

Meanwhile ice have been going through it , he haven't been coming to the hospital.

He's slowly giving up , nobody have heard from him .

Not even his daughter , Laii been trying to but she figure he just need some alone time .

Laii have been ok trying to stay strong and the baby is healthy she's now 3 months pregnant .

Meanwhile Kayla haven't been being okay , she's been taking pills and not really keeping up with her mothering .

It's more like Laii have been doing most shit , Laii understand that her babydaddy in the hospital but she got to take care of her child .

Laii POV :

I rubbed my stomach and smiled , ugh I'm actually bout to be a real mommy

I rubbed my stomach and smiled , ugh I'm actually bout to be a real mommy .

If yk what I'm trying to say , I'm not a mother yet but Iam yk .

I laid Ava and Anthony down and put it on Disney jr .

They were watching it and I went into the kitchen and began to cook .

I haven't heard from Kayla and I'm tried or her bullshit .

Speaking of her she just walked in the door .

She sat at the table and I turned around to face her .

" hey bestie " she spoke .

I took a deep breath and then began to speak .

Look I don't know what's up with you , but you have to get back on track . I understand your babydaddy is in the hospital but you have too
Keep pushing .

She was about to take some pills
But I took them and flushed them
Down the drain .

You need to get focused and I'm not going to say it again I'm tried of this shit your 18 grown up Kayla you have a child stop trying to run away from your problems .

I turned around and finished began to cook .

Kayla POV :

Laii is 100% right , I can't go back to the old me

Laii is 100% right , I can't go back to the old me .

I got a child , walking up the stairs I went into Laii room and grabbed Ava .

I kissed her and walked into my room , I washed her down and feed her .

Once I got done burping her she was knocked .

I grabbed my computer and finished some of my online classes .

And filled out some applications so I can start working .

I also signed my daughter up for daycare , since Anthony started going back .

I then went and took a bath , I hopped out and Grabbed my towel .

I put on my stuff and comb my hair out , I then slicked it into a ponytail .

I got on my knees and began to pray , I need my babydaddy to pull through .

__________________________

Vote , comment & follow 😘

Hey I got one question , I have books that I haven't published they just drifted , would y'all want me to publish them ?

I really didn't want to publish another book till I'm finished with this one but if y'all want some other story's to read let me know

Enjoy 🥰