Secret Lover: Torres x Reader

REQUEST: Gibbs' goddaughter comes to visit him at NCIS, but as she walks in, she didn't realise that her secret boyfriend worked with him.

Elena's POV

I was excited to see Gibbs. I'd been back in Paraguay closing up a case for the past two months and I was not only happy to be back on home land soil, but to also see my godfather now and my boyfriend tonight. I'd missed them both dearly and I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around both of them. I couldn't wait for Gibbs to tousle my hair and for my lover to kiss me.

I wore my visitors badge with pride as I entered the NCIS building at the Washington, DC, Navy Yard. Getting into an elevator with some agents I'd never met, we all exited into the bullpen, the walls still the migraine-inducing orange as it's always been.

McGee noticed me first, smiling and getting up to hug me. "Hey there, stranger!" He cheered. "To you too, Tim." I smiled and hugged him back. I turned around and questioningly started at my boyfriend, who returned the stare, getting up and meeting me in a hug and kiss.

Still holding me, he asked, "I thought we were meeting tonight?" I rested my head on his shoulder, giving it a small kiss and replied with, "Me too. You said you were working with a team now but didn't tell me you worked with Tim." Nicolas Torres took a deep breath when he glanced to his right and saw Gibbs walking to the bullpen with a Ellie. Before Nick and I could react to Gibbs presence he strides in front of us, watching as Nick and I untangle ourselves from each other, only holding hands now.

"When were you going to tell me, Lena?" My godfather asked. I sighed, glancing between Gibbs and Nick, who both were involuntarily puffing out their chests. "Soon, I promise. Nick and I were going to talk about when to do it tonight." I replied. He didn't say anything for some time, until he turns to Nick, glaring at him, and threatens, "If you ever even look at her the wrong way I will skin you alive and break every bone in your body. Got it, Torres?"

——————————

So this is actually my first ever one shot/imagine and I'm low-key struggling to think of how to tell a story in one chapter. I've been on Wattpad for 5 and a half years and I've never done a short story before. Please don't forget to leave requests under any of the designated characters and any requests not about them in the first chapter.

Much love,
Pez xx