~Diecisiete- Escaping For You~

A/N: I'm so so so incredibly sorry that I haven't been updating, im incredibly busy and when I'm not I haven't really had that much inspiration. Also sry this chapters short!!
I've also changed my mind about the book sequel, there will be another handful of chapters and that will be the end, ly habibis :)

ALEX remains lying on his bed, utter confusion prominent on his face. I don't particularly blame him, though- I would probably be just as confused if my girlfriend suddenly told me we were running away to Puebla.

"W-what?" He stutters, beginning to sit up a little more.

"Let me explain a little more," I begin my plan, "everything and everyone in this town is toxic. You know that. And it doesn't seem like it's gonna stop for a little while. You have a car. Puebla isn't too too far away. I have enough money saved up from YouTube that we can go there for around a week. We can sleep in your car, it's pretty roomy anyway."

"Y/N, you know this is insane, right? We have school, a-and videos to upload, and what if we're reported as missing, an-"

"Listen, I know it's insane. There's only a few months left in this school year, we're Seniors. Do you want to keep staying here?!" I started to get a little pushy, but we have to do this.

"No, I don't. You're right, we have to leave these fuckers! But, what about our parents? Even if we leave a note, they'll kill us when we come back."

"Well leave notes and promise to make it up for it, whatever it takes. Don't forget to say I love you at the end of it."

"Okay," he says as he begins to get out of his bed, "one problem that remains; nobody would think that two 'friends' would run away together. Wouldn't that just confirm the rumor that we're dating?"

"Oh well, who really gives one at this point. We can't convince them that we're not."

Alex quickly puts a shirt on and grabs a large suitcase from his closet. "Sure, lets fucking do it. I mean, we're only risking everything." We laugh together.

"Taking risks is good for you every once in a while."

With that, Alexis and I begin preparation for our journey. We pack seven days worth of clothes, monster energy drinks, and, most importantly, a shit ton of Slim Jim's. By the time we have written our long notes to our parents and sat ourselves down in the car, we only have 10 minutes before our parents will wake up for work.

As Alex begins to drive, I simply stare at the side of his beautiful head. "What do you think you're looking at?" He asks me. I laugh as I say, "my favorite idiot."

I turn my gaze to outside my passenger window as I get lost in thought. We both know how much we're gonna regret this, how much trouble we're gonna get into, and what our future has in store after this. How could I get so lucky to have someone agree with my stupid decisions? He was just the perfect guy for me. And of course, I have no idea what the future holds for us. I am also not a very optimistic person, but something about our relationship feels like it's gonna outlast all the bullshit we have to deal with. As YouTubers, as sons and daughters, as students and friends.

I don't really know how it will all work itself out, but it will somehow. Everything will be alright as long as I have this boy by my side.

And don't tell Alex this yet, but yeah. I'm so hopelessly in love with him.