QueenOfTheCookies' Theory

*I'll be posting theories from Captured fans on here as additional chapters. Submit your own via message or in a comment below for a chance to be featured in a special bonus chapter! :) 

QueenOfTheCookies' Theory:

Matías POV

I looked down on Alexa. Her body tight in a casket. Yet she looked so peaceful. I frowned and shook my head. This wasn’t the plan. It was supposed to be Abriana. All those times I pretended I loved her… HA. I can’t believe she and everyone bought it. I planned all of this out with Alexa. I asked her to do a simple task. Go butter up Easton, and kill Abriana. But Alexa just screwed up, as always.

I told her to put a can of bug spray in the drinks, not that other stupid stuff. The bug spray would have DEFINITELY gotten rid of Abriana.

I stifled a smile. Maybe… Maybe I will get her one day. So I can be there for her parents. They will love me like their own. Maybe, hopefully I will inherit their riches. I looked at them. They had red puffy eyes and crumpled tissues in hand. I smirked at the sudden realization. Be there now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Captured Release Update*

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had to push back the release of Captured. I'll keep you all updated on the new release date and thank you for understanding! :) In fact, I hope to have an awesome update for you with exciting news very soon! J

Also, if you love Captured and you’d like to see it win one of the coveted Watty Awards, please stop by my Twitter page (@KellyAnneBlount) and retweet the pinned tweet! :) Each retweet is equal to one vote! :)