Chapter 8: Tour

Taylor's POV

We are standing outside of our class and I turn to the students. "So this is the class that you all are supposed to report to for each subject. Do any of you have questions? If you do, please raise your hand."

The girl beside Melissa who seems to be her good friend, raises up her hand and asks, "What if we oversleep and are late for class?"

"For coming to class late for the first time, you will be given a warning. After that, detention will be served to students as necessary. Our school regulations are one of the strictest amongst the schools in New York."

The girl nods her head and when no one else raises their hands, I nudge Zach's shoulder, gesturing him to continue.

Zach points to the locker and says, "The lockers over there are for all of you to use. You all can choose the locker that you want and please insert your name and pin number in the security locker."

The students make their way to a locker of their choice, while Zach and I walk around helping them. One of the guys, Archer, taps me on the shoulder and asks, "Can you help me?"

I smile and say, "Sure. Which locker do you want to use?"

He points at the locker on the right and I walk to it and help him set it up and say, "So this is how you do it. Now you need to enter your full name and your password."

He smiles at me and says, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

Before I turn away, Archer stops me and asks, "Can I have your phone number?"

I gave out an awkward laugh and say, "Sorry but I don't give strangers my phone number. If you need someone to contact, you can ask Zach for his phone number."

He says, "I am not the one who wants your phone number; the guy over there, Liam wants it. He asked me to ask for your phone number."

I look at where he was pointing and see Liam looking at both of us. "You can tell him that the answer is no. If you don't need any more help, I'll move on to help another student."

I walk away, knowing that he will pass down the message to Liam. I walk towards Zach and say, "It's getting late. We need to bring down to the student dorm for them to get some rest. They must be tired."

Zach nods his head in response and asks all the students to gather to head to the student dorm.

When we reach the student dorm, we see their luggage had already been delivered to the dorm. As we get the students to settle down, I open the list of instructions that everyone needed to follow within the dorms.

"So these are your dorms; this is where you'll be staying for the next 3 months. Each room will be occupied by 2 people. There is a strict rule; no boys or girls allowed in each other's room. Every weekend, the cleaners will come in to clean up the room so make sure you don't leave any valuables lying around and make sure that they are kept in the safe locker in one of the cabinets. Any questions?"

One of the girls from the back raises her hand up and says, "Are we allowed to choose our roommate?"

Zach says, "Yes of course, but as Taylor mentioned, a girl and a boy aren't allowed in the same room."

The guy, who I recognized as Dylan, spoke up. "So what time are we supposed to reach our class every day?"

"I will be giving each of you your time schedule for the day. All of you are assigned to our class as we have been assigned to show you around. Any more questions?"