Anxiety

Anxiety is really something that can ruin our happiness and stop us from living our best life. But, even if it's difficult, anxiety can be controlled and defeated.

Signs of an anxiety attack:
feelings of danger, panic, or dread
• nervousness or restless
• rapid heart rate
• sweating
• hyperventilation
• difficulty focusing
• gastrointestinal problems
• tiredness or weakness

Obviously, like every emotion, anxiety is a very subjective feeling and everyone tries to defeat it in their own personal way.
Here are some advices that you could find helpful in order to cope with anxiety:

1) Question your thought pattern negative thoughts can take root in your mind and distort the severity of the situation. Try facing your fears and thinking about the best out of every situation.

2) Breath deep and stay focused. Try this technique: count 5 things you can see, 4 things you can touch, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can smell and 1 thing you can touch.

3) Sometimes the best way to stop anxious thoughts is to walk away from the situation: taking some time to focus on your body and not your mind may help relieve your anxiety.
Go out for a walk or do some yoga.

4) write down your thoughts: writing down what's making you anxious gets it out of your head.

5) If you think you have anxiety, talk to someone: your therapist, your doctor, your best friend, your parents...anyone that you think can help you!