*Paralysed*

*Paralysed*

(Amelia's P.O.V)

I was beginning to regain a glimmer of feeling in my limbs; it wasn't enough for me to shift my position, but it was a start.

My headache was growing worse, and all I could feel was the dull throbbing beneath my skin.

My vision fuzzed every so often, making the ceiling above look as though it was collapsing right on top of me. And then I'd realise I'm paralysed, and I can't dodge it. But it never falls, and then my sight clears.

I wanted to scream. I couldn't take it anymore. Every part of me was restricted; I had lost the freedom of my limbs, my tongue, my body. I wasn't in control anymore. It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me in my entire job history. I'd been injured, sure, but this was just horrific, inhuman. And to know there were still people out there with minds as sick as this one, really made my head spin with anger.

A sudden clanking and grinding of metal jolted me to my senses, and I was able to discern the vague and occasional grumbling of Thomas Riley as he trudged slowly toward me.

"I see you wanted to stay with me," he sneered, his voice sounding dangerously close to my ear. "Looks like your little friends are good, after all."

My jaw clenched, ever so slightly. They'd obviously figured out it was him. They're looking for me right now...

"It's just a shame they'll never find this place," he said, a smirk turning his tone venomous.

I gulped, painfully and slowly, but at least I was regaining some sense of feeling.

I would've choked back a sob if I was able, for he abruptly ran his grimy fingers over my thigh again.

My fingers twitched, my fist clenched.
He'd better get his disgusting hands off of me!

My heart froze; icy tendrils clamped itself around my chest. His callous hands were beginning to roll up my shirt, his fingers tracing along my bare skin.

Reid, please hurry!

(Reid's P.O.V)

"That sick creep has her locked up in one of the warehouses by the shopping mall," Morgan hissed into his cellphone whilst trying to control the wheel and weave through the traffic.

I took the phone from his hand and proceeded to explain the situation. "We believe he's taken her to Warehouse 229. It was shut down a while ago, but Riley worked there for a time. We're headed there now."

Hotch grunted on the other end of the phone. "Wait for us when you get there," he ordered, and hung up before I had chance to protest.

"You get that?" I asked miserably, and Morgan nodded.

"Look man, Hotch gives the orders. You'll just have to deal with it. I'm sure Shields is fine."

I gritted my teeth. "But we don't know that for sure."

*Sorry it's so short, my updates seem to be so these days. I hope it's alright anyway. And thanks for all of your support! I'm so close to 500 votes on this story, which is suuuper amazing, so thank you so much!! :) I know this fanfic is short and only focuses on one case, but I might consider writing a sequel in the future, focusing on another case or something, y'know, and then I can maybe develop their relationship a bit more.
Also, please check out an awesome Reid fanfic called 'Never Have To Be Alone' by Ellethwen2931, 'cause its super great so far and she deserves way more reads and votes :)
Okay. That's all. Thanks, again :)*