nOONA

PD-nim decided that I should do a WEEKS worth of work in just a span of a few hours, which is insane. I'm pretty sure the boys are worried sick. It's already 12 in by the morning, I'm usually at home by 8.

I didn't introduce myself- I am Choi Byeol, a solo artist in BigHit company. I have 5 little brothers. Yeonjun, the oldest, 10 years old, Soobin, 8 years old, Beomgyu, 7, Taehyun at 5 and lastly- HeuningKai or Kai for short- at 4 years old.

The three oldest are my biological brothers, the two youngest were adopted by my parents. I would be telling you the backstory now but- its a story for another day.

I knocked on the door to my house, too lazy to get the keys from my bag. I was expecting the boys to still be awake- they can't sleep without me by their side(their words not mine)- or at least them knowing I'm safe- which is baloney, I'm 10 years older than the oldest of them!

I heard small thumps inside as the children ran to the door. I could hear shouts like "Noona's finawy home!" And "YAY! sLEEP tiME!"

I'm assuming Beomgyu was about to open the door because I heard their footsteps get louder, but my mature baby stopped him.

"Wait! Dont open it yet! What if it isnt nOONA?! W-What if it's some buw-bur-buwgraw? Noona has a key, s-so she would've just entered! And she said to NEVER open the door when she's not at home!" Yeonjun said, remembering what I've told them millions of time. The way he stuggled to say the word 'burglar' amuses me, so cute..

I'm so proud of my baby

"B-But what if it IS Noona? She out there alone! It-It's aweady midnight and- *yawn* - I sweepy, need cuddwes" I heard Soobin's voice, it took me all my strength to not pounce and break the door to squish his cheeks

"Why not we ask?" Taehyung asked

"nwoona! Nwoonwa home?" Kai's voice was muffled so I pictured him burrying his face on Yeonjun's chest, looking up at him with big round eyes.

"W-who's thewe?" Yeonjun softly tapped his fingers on the door three times.

"Its me baby, dont worry"

As soon as they heard my voice, the door opened and I was tackled and surrounded by little children, hugging me. All except one. Beomgyu, he was wearing a frown and his eyes were pooled with tears.

I frowned, "What's wrong baby?"

"I-I thought you weft-left u-us"

"I would never do that honey, I love you all too much"

"Pwomise?" He hiccuped

"Promise"

He then smiled joined the hug

"Now now, let me get dressed and we'll all coudle okay? It is way past your bedtime sirs"

I got a chorus of "okay"s as they all ran up to the stairs, to the bedroom where we all sleep together- Yes we had our own rooms, but we wanted to sleep together so- thankfully- there was a bedroom in the house our parents brought that would fit all of us. There were two king sized beds that we just pushed beside each other so we could have loads of space to cuddle

Since the boys move so much.

I got inside the bedroom looking at the children all cuddled up, they were already asleep

'Their snores are so cute..'

I didn't realize myself staring onto nothing, my mind went to the things we've been through- when we adopted Kai and Taehyun- it took a long time for them to treat as their real family, although they were greatful we adopted both of them together rather than separating them or forcing them into two separate families, they were still cooped up all by themselves when we first brought them to our home

Of course with all the convincing, they finally felt at home.

I felt myself getting out of trance when I felt a tug on the hem of my pajamas

"Noona- cuddwes" I was met with Soobin's big, innocent round eyes.

Soobin has this bread fetish. He loves bread- may it be melon bread, cheese bread, normal plain bread, whatever but if it's bread, he will eat it all

-Taehyun was the opposite- he always had this eating disorder, he would puke out what he ate, of course, he was getting better. He said if me and his brother are happy, then he's happy, so he would do his best to eat.

"Taehyun-yun pwomish to eat mowe! If-if it makesh noona and Jun-Jun, and Bin-Bin h-happy! Yun-Yun is happy when aw-all of you are happy!"

I'm not going to hide the fact that I cried. I cried myself to sleep next to Taehyun after that.

"Alright, cmon." I suddenly picked him up and threw him lightly to the air which made him giggle lightly.

He wrapped his small arms around my neck and burried his face on my neck, "I wuv u nwoona"

I gave his forehead a little peck, then his temple, then at the tip of his nose. He scrunhed his nose while furrowing his eyebrows, making him look like an annoyed- but cute- bunny. I cooed at his reaction and headed my way towards the other sleeping devils.

I just layed on the huge space of the side of the bed and placed Soobin beside me, not letting my arms untangle from his petite frame. I could see his eyes droop from being drowsy.

I smiled fondly at him.

"Goodnight Soobin...Goodnight my little sweethearts, I love you all"