Dropship for Online Shopping, the Briliant Idea of Low Budget Online Business

Blink, blink. 2019 is the digital era where everything exist in your hand. By tap tap tap, you can get your cinema ticket, rent a car, make an apointment with the doctor and so on. So, if in this mobile you still make your money in the office and be the only one income, i don’t know what to do with your life and where you belong to.

Here is a method for Indonesian millenials, a dropship. Dropship is the activity of receiving order of seling and sending data including customer address to the factory. The simple one is like an online distributor.

What is so special in dropship? You, as an admin of your online shopping no need to buy the product, no need much money to proceed the product and only focus on marketing. Seriously, you don’t need to buy anything. Dropshiper acts like the media of the factory and customer.

Things to prepare being dropshiper is your phone, intenet data and a limit money to top up the saldo of adsense. The general step of making money through online business are:

First, take your phone and make account. You can use free account in social media like instagram and facebook. Or the profesional one you can make your own website from web developer, to introduce the product you will sell. As you wish, free or charge, just make your account visually pretty and pro with very good angle of photo of the product.

Last, set an advertisment. If you have instagram or facebook, try to have them a business account. Both instagram and facebook linked to each other. If you set your product to be promoted on facebook, your product also appear in instagram.
So many feature in business account of those social media that help you to promote the product. Therefor, they don’t rate the budget of advertisment so we can set out budget all alone. Just like me, i set from the cheapest budget in facebook (which is only 10.000 rupiah per day) and the insight is fantastic.

So what are you waiting for? Start to make one, save money, earn money and fun with dropshiping.

WidyaKecupling at 8:01 PM