Foot Massage Reflexology for Body and Soul

For so many decades, foot massage have been upgraded by the expert. Many theories support the detail spot massage for foot reflexology, combining exercise and art of massage. Theoritically, reflexology helps to reduce toxic, release stress, increas metabolism and accelerate blood pressure and the circulation.

To answer the question of why should people need a treatment for foot reflexology, here several things wee need to know about the function of reflexology:

Almost the nerve point of human vital organs exist in the foot palm
There are hundred spot of nerve in foot palm. Those are, eye, ear, neck, heart, liver, kidney, even oxcipital and pituitary nerve in foot palm. They have their own way to be massaged and usually the therapist take couse for mastering the massage technic for each spot.
It is better to have the professional therapist to press the nerve and blood pressure. But in certain case of prevention, we can do the massage by ourselves randomly using hands, some blunt objects or specific massage tool.

Foot massage reflexology have huge different toward the original body massage
Yes, of course it is different. Original body massage usually apply when we feel tired and muscle ache caused by consistent activities. It is the result and body massage is the healer. But foot massage and reflexology is one of prevention treament that should be done regularly.
We can say it a must thing to do. We don’t want to suffer a heart attact and hospitalize many months first before we do the massage. We can suppress the risk by “pay installments” and regularly take the treatment.

Stimulate the nerve function better than diet food and exercise
Diet food is one of best solution to stay healty. But body has inner and outer which need to be treaten combine. Stay with the healthy food can’t be optimal without burning calories. Make it simple, if a girl keep on dieting without exercise, it would take longer time to get the ideal body.
Just like foot reflexology which increase blood pressure, it can also replace the function of gyming for busy person to burn the calories and stable the cholesterol. It even takes shorter time combining for those who stay 2 hours exercicing with barbel and fitnes stuff.

Better longer life expectancy
With those regular treatment you have applied in your foot, the expectancy to stay alive is also increase. When people stay healthy with better lifestyle and habit, it will impact on how long you can celebrate your birthday. It gives meaning to life when we can see further acts of beloved people around us. Having no health complain can give us opportunity to life better and longer, for sure.

So, ladies and gentleman, how about making up now. Set appointment with the therapist, make  it habit and repeat it and get a better healthy lifestyle.

WidyaKecupling at 9:09 PM