Chapter 21

My current obsession: The Hamilton Soundtrack.

My favorite song right now is "It's Quiet Uptown".

If you haven't heard it, I highly recommend it. It's so beautifully and cleverly written. I love it.

Okay, I'm done ranting.

You can continue on with your lives.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Well, look at you!"

A large smile was present on your face as you walked through the large, wooden door of the castle, brushing off the snow that had fallen on your velvet hood as you built a happy snowman.

Jimin sent you a disapproving look, his brow raising.

"Don't baby me." He scolded.

You laughed, walking over to him and motioning towards his standing form.

"I'm guessing that your bed rest is finally at an end?" You asked, watching as he walked towards you, a small limp catching your attention.

"Finally." He groaned out playfully.

"Standing suits you, brother." Jungkook teased from beside you, his elbow resting on your shoulder.

Jimin sent the young prince a glare before moving his eyes back to yours.

"I finished the book." He deadpanned. "It has a terrible ending."

You raised an eyebrow, putting your hands on your hips.

"I thought we were going to finish it together."

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"I got bored." He stated, puffing out his cheeks angrily. "So I finished it and I am highly disappointed by the result."

You smiled at his cute actions.

"Yeah.." You said, rubbing the back of your neck. "It doesn't end well for Romeo and Juliet."

Jungkook's brows furrowed.

"You read a book?" He asked. "I've barely ever seen you rea-"

Jimin's cold glare shut him up in an instant.

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear, his body tensing at the cold look.

You chuckled.

"So how does it feel to be a free man again?" You asked the silver-haired prince.

Jimin hummed.

"I am certainly far more content out here than in that stuffy room." He deadpanned.

You nodded in understanding.

"Is your leg feeling any better?" Jungkook chimed. "I saw that you were limping slightly."