(13) Purple Haired Boy💜

Virgil's Pov.
"So you really do like the purple" Roman said intertwining Virgil and his fingers. Virgil blushed under all his pale foundation. Yes he really did like the purple. He liked his new outfit. And he actually felt accepted as a light side after filming that video with Thomas. He also really liked Romans hand laced with his.
They both didn't really know what was going on. It had been almost a week since Roman has asked him on a 'date'. It was perfect though. Virgil thought to himself. They watched the black cauldron and danced together. It was really cheesy but Virgil didn't care. It was the most perfect thing that had ever happened to him.
"Yes I like the purple," he responded after a second.
"More then I like you".
And with a cheeky grin and Roman pretending to act like his heart had broken Virgil sauntered of to his own room.
He closed the door his back pressed against it.
He felt happy.
His stomach seemed to turn in summersaults whenever Roman was near him. Butterfly's fluttered around in his stomach like a tornado whenever he held his hand it kissed him.
Patton and Logan didn't really know what was going on. They suspect something Virgil knew that much. Between the little glances, smirks and raised eyebrows at each other. But neither confronted them. Virgil was very greatfull for that.
He was no longer one of them.
He finally felt at home.

Heyyyy!! I'm really sorry at the length it's so short! But I felt like I had to put something out to you all. Schools started back up and a lot of personal stuff is going on that I won't get into. So I'm sorry if it takes a while to update but know the book will not be finished until I say it is. I will continue to update until I say I no longer am.
Thanks so much for your patience enjoy!