(16) Somethings up with Patton

Virgil's Pov
AU!!!!!
I WOULD ADVISE WATCHING CAN LYING BE GOOD WHILE YOUR READING THIS CHAPTER OR READ IT BEFORE HAND
THANK YOU

Virgil knew something's been up for a while now. Things haven't seemed normal
Now Virgil knows Thomas. (No he literally knows him. He's apart of him) and he would never EVER let his friends down.
So why was he acting like this?!
How could he forget to go see Joan's play?
How could he go out with some total stranger
when Joan needed him there?
And most importantly how come he wasn't freaking out?
This was nothing like Thomas.
If this was no more then 2 weeks ago he would have probably had a breakdown.
He was acting like such a bad friend.

Also not to mention Virgil was on the verge of a breakdown because him and Roman has not been talking properly but he was not about to let himself trail of to that.

All 4 sides had appeared. Logan was same as usual calm and collected and Princey as himself as ever but Patton...
He seemed different. Again if this had only been a short while ago Patton would have probably started crying.
Roman wanted to stay with as he called him "Prince if Thomas Dreams" where as Virgil wanted to Leave IMMEDIATELY and make it to the intermission.
And of course the two disagreed.
That's been happening a lot lately.
Fighting for almost a whole night over disagreements like this.
But lying to Joan? This was a whole new level of disagreement.
After everything Joan has ever done for him. The late nights making video scripts always being there for him. And Thomas completely let them down and now wants to lie about it??

Another absolutely insaine thing.
Patton was making sense.
Look thar sounds mean. But he was talking about philosophers and a bunch of stuff only Logan could know about.
Virgil cast him a quick glance as if he was sussing him out.

Even Logan was shocked. "Wow Patton referencing famous philosophers? I'm impressed"
"Impressed is not the word i would use". Virgil said quietly. No one heard him or perhaps chose not to. He began to fidget moving one side to another. His heart was racing. He was more anxious then he had even been the past week.
Perhaps Patton had heard him. Because as quickly as he engaged in the subject he changed.
Unusual. Virgil thought to himself.

HAHAHA SUCKERS NOW YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO CAUSE IM LAZY AND NOT BOTHERED TO WRITE OUT 27 MINUTES OF DIALOGUE:)

Skip to 18:55

"Wow Thomas I'm so proud of you. Your so mature now." Patton said clapping is hands sarcastically. Virgil's heart began racing a million miles a minutes. "No" was all he could think.
Please for the love of god no.
But of course it was true.
"I knew something smelled fishy" Virgil said. "I know I also smell it" Logan replies "I told Thomas to take the trash out" "Not not that although it does smell bad" Virgil said. "Oh you mean how" but he was cut of when his hand clamped over his mouth.
"WHAT IS GOING ON"! Thomas yelled. "Their are sides to everyone they'd prefer not to know" Virgil Said. Although he felt like adding "that they wished didn't exist" but that seemed a bit hypocritical. "So in other words would you like to learn something new about yourself!" Roman asked. "I don't know" Thomas said scared now. "Oohh I don't know either Thomas. You might not like what you find. 'Patton' replies sarcastically. "Fine tell me!" Thomas exclaims. "DECEIT!" Logan yells and then his disguise is cleared.
He looks Over to Roman then straight at Virgil. Neither broke eye contact.
Virgil was almost scared to. His chest felt tight and he could hardly breath. He looked straight at Deceits one eye Chocolate brown the other green exactly like a snakes.
"Uh I hate this guy and his creepy snake face!" Roman exclaimed. "Although he is very kind." "Love the new outfit Roman." Deceit said grinning. He turned to Virgil. "Virgil I adore the more intese eyeshadow it totally does not make you look like a raccoon." "Nice gloves did you finish washing some dishes?" Virgil snapped back sarcastically. "Yesss" Deceit smiles and grinned menacingly. Virgil wanted to throw up.

KEEP WATCHING UNTIL END

Virgil wanted to run up to Patton throw is arms around him and cry. When Roman said about The dark sides he just wanted to wheep.
He thought he got away from them. And now he has come back to ruin everything and go through with his plans.
His past would never leave him.
He sunk back down into his room. He collapsed into his bed and put on his earbuds. It was soft music. Not the loud heavy metal he usually played. He turned his head into his pillow trying not to cry. But he couldn't stop the tears flowing. He sobbed into pillow until he felt a hand on his shoulder.
He turned around and saw Paton sitting on the bed. "It's okay Kiddo" he said softly and half smiled. But it wasn't Pattons usual happy smile. It was small and strained. Virgil couldn't help it and burst into fresh floods of messy tears. He couldn't breath his shoulders were shaking. Patton pulled him into fierce hug. "It's okay Virgil."
But it wasn't okay.
The dark sides were breaking through.
And it was all his fault.

Heyy..
Please don't kill me. I know it's been so long and the update was pretty horrible. Procrastination really is a bitch. I've been writing this for weeks now and was never happy with it and still not really am. I'll probably edit it later but I really wanted to get something out.
Again I'm really sorry for the terrible update I'll try post again later this week

~Author