*19

A/N - This chapter is dedicated for one of my lovely readers and also the reason why I'm updating this book before Yoongi Little Space. She commented that she is having eye surgery soon and won't be able to see for a while so I wanted to post this before the day. I hope you forgive me for not posting a chapter of Yoongi Little Space first and that you will enjoy this short chapter.

It was safe enough to say that Yoongi was a clingy little boy.

“Seokjin, you need to put him in his crib for the night.”

“But Joonie! This was like our first official day with our baby. Just tonight. Please?”

Namjoon had sighed but he nonetheless agreed.

“Seokjin, it's been five days you have to put him back in his crib before he gets used to being with us.”

Seokjin frowned, but he knew deep down that his husband was right. He knew that he shouldn't grow so attached and act like a mother hen but he just loved Yoongi so much. He attempted to put the exhausted baby back in his crib, but only a second later did Yoongi feel the loss of his caregiver’s warm touch. Yoongi opened his brown soft eyes and began to cry at seeing his caregiver a foot away. He raised up his arms for his Appa and sobbed his little heart out to be held again.

“Oh well, we tried. We can't just throw him into these things, Joon. He can sleep in here tomorrow, promise!” Seokjin picked up the baby again. He walked out of the nursery cooing and comforting the baby before entering their master bedroom. Namjoon sighed but he did nothing again. He followed his husband to the bedroom defeatedly.

It was safe to say that Seokjin and Namjoon were whipped for the little boy.

Two weeks in and after a lot of sobbing and screaming, Yoongi was finally able to fall asleep in his crib for the night. Namjoon and Seokjin were so careful to step out of the nursery and, by miracles, they made it to their bedroom without any disturbances. Yoongi continued to sleep peacefully after exhausting himself out for the night. Seokjin had been feeling empty but good about himself that he was actually able to control his overprotective caregiver needs. Seokjin had woken up with a smile on his face the next morning until his eyes widened when he recognized the all too familiar outline lump between the caregivers.

“How did he-”

“He was crying.” Namjoon simply said without even opening his eyes. All he did was bring Yoongi’s warm body closer to him and let the baby cuddle into his chest.

Seokjin had sighed and shook his head with a playful smile.

Eventually by the third week in of being official caregivers, Yoongi was finally able to sleep in his own room and nursery without much trouble. The little rascal just decided he would wake up at the crack of dawn every morning so he could spend more time with his Appa and Daddy. Yoongi was nothing but proud for creating an alternative plan to be cuddled longer with his caregivers.

“I think I enjoyed it more when you would wake up until noon.” Namjoon had joked when he fed the baby a bottle on their living room’s couch. Namjoon had sleepy looking eyes (that drooped every so often) while Yoongi seemed fueled with energy.