Hunt

"Are you going to get up, or do I have to drag you by the hair like my sister likes?" The dark-eyed girl asks me. I get out of shock, rising from my back.

"Where are we going?" I ask as she leads the way into the dark, her bright-eyed twin running in circles around us, giggling and screeching to herself.

"I'm starting to see who my sister got her brains from." She frowns and grabs the other girl by her silver hair. Her sister gets pulled with a reluctant whine, finally slowing down.

"Be quiet." The dark-eyed girl releases her hair, gets closer in her face as she slowly lips the word. "We're hunting."

The girl's golden eyes shine with a beaming smile, and she bobs her head up and down with excitement.

"Hunting who?" I ask, and the black-haired girl's hand smacks the side of my face, sending the void around me spinning.

"Use your head, little rabbit. I already told you who." Her voice sounds hissing from everywhere as I am at a blur of imbalance. Soft hands take mine and steady me; the golden-eyed girl helping me to keep in pace.

She starts whistling a happy tune on smiling lips, her hand swinging mine as she skips from leg to leg.

"Shh." Her sister stops a step ahead of us, falling into a crouch. She instantly does the same, and I hide like they do.

"Rip out her tongue if she makes a sound." The black-haired girl commands in a whisper, and her twin gives me an eager stare.

The echo of a slap lifts my gaze up to the distance. There are two more figures in the darkness ahead.

"You're pathetic and weak." The queen says, lowering her hand.

"You're a raging fool." The king glares in her eyes, a drop of blood rolling from the corner of his mouth.

"You're impotent."

"You're barren."

The queen's hand shoots to slap him again, and he grabs her by the wrist. She tries with her other hand, and he grabs it too.

"Bastard," The queen grunts in frustration.

"You're beautiful when you're angry."

"Put your tongue to better use." She grasps the king's shoulders, and lowers him to his knees before her. She spreads and wraps her legs with his arms as he fits his head between her thighs. The queen tangles her fingers in his silver hair, eyelids fluttering as her chest rises in a gasp.

The golden-eyed twin beside me smiles from ear to ear at the sight. The dark-eyed twin starts weaving with her fingers in the air; materializing the darkness into solid forms. A bow and an arrow curved out from the blackness of void.

"Yes! Shoot him!" The silver-haired twin hisses in a hushed voice, unable to contain her excitement as her sister nocks the arrow up against her breast.

"Not yet. The bitch will notice." She hisses back.

The king lifts the queen and puts her on her back. She strokes down his chest and stomach and pulls him by the waist into her.

"Shoot him already!" The golden-eyed twin whines as the king's and the queen's moans rumble and pitch.

"Not yet you stupid girl." Her twin answers, keeping her aim still. "We attack when they're most vulnerable."

I look to the king and the queen again; their legs tensing, their arms clutching each other close, their spines arching. I know the moment is close.

The dark-eyed twin pulls back the arrow, fingers already starting to release. My lips shoot open, and I scream out the top of my lungs:

"Watch out!"