My end?

Jimin took the blade in his hand and led her to his arm. A blade that brings him to Yoongi. Who can take his life for him. A gleaming little piece of metal that can cause great damage.

He hears again a voice, a whirlwind, a warm voice that he knows quite well, which tells him to put the blade away. But jimin doesn't listen to the voice, to the whisper that you can hear in the wind.

"stop it

I don't deserve it

don't do it

Please

put the blade away"

It didn't work.

Jimin cut himself. He slowly drew the blade down his arm. There were more and more cuts. He couldn't stop. More and more blood flowed down his arm and formed a puddle on the floor. He cries. At the same time it also began to rain.
It could be Yoongi how is watching him and also cry.

More and more tears were tapping his cheek. It hurts, but at the same time it feels like a redemption.

He doesn't cry because of mourning but out of happiness for the pleasure of seeing yoongi soon.

He feels light as a feather. He doesn't feel any pain anymore. He finally found his peace.

.............

.........

..........

..or maybe not...

——————————————————
-End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—————————————————— -End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selfmade
I'm not good at drawing. Don't judge me.

****************************************
I hope you like it.
When you guys have questions or something like that you can always text my or write a comment.