HELPING THE ANIMAL SHELTER

Can woke up the next morning with his wife wrapped in his arms. He was so glad they communicated and work out the misunderstanding. He decided he was doing no more freelance photography unless it was around the area they lived. He would not travel any more without his wife and kids. He realized he almost lost the love of his life over a gossip magazine. Can pulled Sanem closer to him. He buried his face in her neck. He inhaled her scent. God he would never get enough of her. He started kissing and nibbling her neck. She woke up with a smile on her face. She said good morning, my love. Can kissed her lips and then good morning, my beloved one. Sanem thanked him for last night. Can told her he should be thanking her. Can asked her to please not leave him ever again. Sanem told him how sorry she was. She knows now she should have asked why he stopped touching her...making love to her. She also apologized for overreacting about the picture she saw in the gossip magazine. She told him she would never assume anything ever again. Can kissed her again. Can told her she meant everything to him. He never wanted to lose her or their kids. Sanem told him she never wanted to lose him. Can held her in his arms for a while before they decided to get up and start the day.

Sanem started breakfast while Can got the kids ready for daycare. Sanem asked if he was headed back on the road for his freelance job. Can hugged her from behind and told her nope. He was headed to the office with her today. He told her he was not accepting anymore freelance photography jobs unless it was around the area they lived. He would no longer travel, unless her and the kids could come with him. Sanem told him not to do that because of her. She never wanted him to feel like he was locked in a cage. Can told her he felt locked in a cage if he wasn't near her. He always wanted her near....to touch her....kiss her....smell her. He told Sanem this was his decision and it felt right for him. Sanem turned around in his arms and kissed him. Sanem told Can that had 3 new campaigns to work since he left for his freelance job. Can was impressed. He told Sanem he was getting worried because business in the agency had slowed down. Sanem smiled and said it was speeding up again. Can said leave it to my brilliant, beautiful, creative wife to bring business in. Sanem laughed.

Once the kids had their breakfast, they all loaded into the minivan. Can decided to leave his truck home today and they would all ride together. Sanem let Can drive the minivan. They got the kids settled in daycare and then headed upstairs to the agency. The employees were staring and whispering as Can and Sanem walked by. Once in their office, Can asked what everyone's problem was. Sanem told him they saw the gossip magazine. Can said great. Now everyone thinks he cheated on his wife. Can exited the office and walked into the employee work area. Can got everyone's attention. He told he was aware of what they saw and read in that magazine. He wanted everyone to know he loved his wife and kids. He told them he would never cheat on his wife. He said it was an innocent photograph and nothing happened beyond that picture. His employees smiled and seemed relieved to hear Can's side of things.

Can went back into his office to find Sanem hard at work on one of the new campaigns. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He asked what campaign she was working on. She said it was for a local animal shelter. Sanem said she wanted to let the community know about the shelter in hopes that they will come and either donate stuff or adopt a pet. Sanem told Can she did not charge them the full price. The shelter lives on donations from the community and had very little money. Can said why charge them at all. He suggested they do it for free. It was for a good cause. Sanem smiled at Can and said that was an excellent idea. Sanem suggested they go now and visit this shelter and Can could take some pictures. Can said let's go. Can stopped to tell Leyla and Emre where they were headed.

Can and Sanem pulled up to the animal shelter. Can could not believe how overcrowded the kennels were. This made Can sad to see all these homeless animals. He looked at Sanem who had tears in her eyes. He embraced his wife and told her they would find a way to fix this problem. They went and met with the director of the shelter. Can told the director they wanted to start on their campaign as soon as possible. He needed permission to start taking pictures. The director said they could not afford to pay very much for the advertising. Can told her not to worry about it. This campaign was on him and his wife. The director thanked him and Sanem. She was almost crying. She told them to walk around and take as many pictures as they wanted. Can and Sanem headed to the kennels.

Can took pictures of just about every animal there. There were mostly dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. He got pictures of Sanem interacting with the animals. Sanem was growing quite fond of a dog named Chi Chi. He was a Mexican chihuahua. He was so tiny and so lovable. Sanem felt he looked so sad. Can said let's take him home. Sanem said seriously. Can said sure. He told her the kids would love him. Sanem smiled from ear to ear. They immediately adopted Chi Chi. Once Can got all the pictures he needed, he went back in to talk to the director. He told her they would go back to the office and immediately start putting things together for this campaign. Can thanked her for giving them Chi Chi. The director said she knew Chi Chi was going to a loving home.

Can and Sanem stopped at a local pet store to buy everything they needed for Chi Chi. They bought puppy food, treats, toys, blankets, a collar and leash and a soft puppy bed for him to sleep in. They loaded up the truck and headed back to the agency. Sanem put Chi Chi's collar on him and got the leash out of the bag. They walked into the agency with Chi Chi. It was funny. The puppy was walking like he owned the place. Emre and Leyla came out to see the puppy. They decided they would stop at the shelter on their way home and see if they could adopt one too. Sanem thought that was an excellent idea. One by one the employees came into Can's office to meet little Chi Chi. He was loving all of the attention. A few employees mentioned they were headed to the shelter after work to see what animal they could find to take home. Can told Sanem see....it was already working. He said just wait until the advertising campaign gets out there to the community. Sanem hugged Can and thanked him for what he was doing. He told her he would do anything to keep that smile on her beautiful face.

At the end of the workday, Can, Sanem and Chi Chi went to pick the kids up from daycare. The triplets were excited to see little Chi Chi. Can just knew his kids would love their new puppy. Chi Chi was kissing the kids all over and the kids were giggling like crazy. When they got home, the kids and Chi Chi played in the yard. Can was glad he had a fence put in after the triplets were born. Chi Chi could run and play, and they wouldn't have to worry about him getting loose. Can embraced Sanem from behind as they watched their kids play with the puppy. Sanem told Can this was the best decision he ever made. Can said nope. The best decision he ever made was marrying the love of his life. He turned her around and kissed her on the lips.