Chapter 16

I stomped into the pack house just as a storm began to roll in.

"Hey babe. You're back early?" Malik looked over the book he was reading, with Luca, to look at me.

I just rolled my eyes and left the room to go to my favorite spot in the house.

The library.

The library in this house was actually huge and filled with books dated centuries ago. I'm pretty sure that's with the help of Moretti though.

I shut the library door behind me and went to my favorite section. I pick out a random book and sit down against the shelves. There were seats, obviously, I just liked sitting against the shelves more.

The book I randomly chose was none other than the Goblet of Fire.

I loved Harry Potter. Whoever doesn't love Harry Potter will be shunned in my life. (And if you're wondering, I'm totally a slytherin.)

As I sat down, I flip to the first page and began reading the book for the millionth time.

I was dived into the world of hogwarts and the Triwizard tournament.

But soon enough, I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I put my finger in between the pages just so I don't loose my spot in the story. My eyes close and I fall asleep.

———

The boys hands landed roughly on my shoulders and pushed me down.

Again?! Really?

"There's no way you're the Alphas only son! You're too small!" Kyle sneered

Wait, why wasn't it Beau?

I feel my eyes water.

You're having lucid dreams. Cmon, control your emotions.

"Aw, is the little omega crying now?" Kyle mocked.

I shook my head and tried to blink back my little fourteen year old tears.

You got this. Control it Liam. Control it.

"The omega is crying! Aw, how cute." Sneered Kyle

"Hey! What do you think you guys are doing?" I hear a voice from behind me.

It's... faceless?

The figure had no face at all. Some would find it terrifying, others would find it intriguing. I was the latter.

Kyle looked up at The figure, and his face drained of color. He still tried to put up a strong front though.

"Showing this little omega his actual place in the pack." He crosses his arms.

The faceless figure now stood protectively in front of my figure that was sprawled on the ground.

Oh goddess, I need to run and get out of here.

"His actual place is with his family, the Luna and Alpha. Now you little dick better run before I hurt you, way more than you hurt Liam. And before I tell his parents." He somehow spoke.

Kyles false front failed.

The man took a threatening step forward, and Kyle turned around and ran quickly into the pack house.

He gave a satisfied huff, and held out his hand.

Oh, like hell i'm taking this dudes hand.

I rolled my eyes and didn't take his hand. I stood up on my own and dusted off the dirt on the back of my pants. "I could've handled that on my own. I didn't need your help."