Chapter Eleven.

Chapter 11.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH," I screamed from that horrible pain.

"Breathe in, breathe out," the nurse instructed.

"Hold on there hon, you're nearly there," Claire said softly. I relaxed slightly at the sound of her voice but with the last bit of energy I had left, I pushed harder.

"I am never having kids ever again!" I cried.

The sounds around me drowned but then, I heard the most beautiful cry. The cry of my first baby.

"One out, one more to go," Claire said with more excitement in her voice. And soon, I heard another beautiful cry.

I sighed and relaxed myself completely. I felt someone wiping away the beads of sweat which coated my forehead.

I was tired now. Too tired, so I closed my eyes and soon, and sleep caught up with me.

_

Hours later, I woke to the most beautiful sound, my babies crying softly. I pushed myself up on the bed and opened my eyes, which took a few seconds to adjust because of the bright lights.

"Oh look, mommy's finally awake!" Emma said.

"Where are my babies?" I asked almost immediately.

"Don't worry, here they are," someone said from my left. I turned to face then and saw Daniel looking at them with such love in his eyes.

He then handed me my babies, who were both so tiny. They looked so fragile, and I was almost scared to touch them. Scared that I would drop them or hurt them. There was one wearing a blue hat and one was wearing a pink one, and they were both wearing white long-sleeved onsies and wrapped in a bundle in their blankets. Once they were in my arms, they both stopped crying and closed their eyes.

It felt weird not having that huge bump on my stomach now that it was flat. I had grown use to bump and now it not being here felt very strange.

"Your son was born first at 3:30 and your daughter at 3:33," Daniel said, with his eyes still on them and a small smile on his face, with showed a little of his dimples.

"What are you going to name them?" Emma asked.

"I think I'm going to name my daughter Charis Raina Campbell and my son Kaden Blake Campbell," I said proudly. I couldn't still get over the fact that I was now a mother, but I was glad I was.

Charis looked like me with her light brown hair and though she had the piercing blue eyes of her father. I snorted, some father he was!

Kaden though had my bluish-greyish eyes but his father's dark brown hair. Even though he was tiny, you could still tell that he had inherited some features of his father, like his nose and his lips.

I spent a few hours holding my babies but soon I fell asleep to a peaceful night after so long, with both my babies.

In the morning, I woke up to the sunlight streaming through the blinds. I took this opportunity to look around my private hospital room. It was painted in a light cream colour with pictures of babies of the wall. There stood a table next to the bed, which held a vase with beautiful white and pink Calla Lilies in them, one of my favourite flowers.There were a black leather couch in front of the window. I knew that Daniel had arranged this room for me, being the Alpha and all.

I heard a low knock on the door before it opened. Emma and Claire entered the room looking as gorgeous as usual.

"You up, hon?" Claire asked.