Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter 15.

[ Chase's P.O.V ]

I was their father. Those beautiful creatures were mine. I couldn't be happier.

But I was angry that I wasn't there for the first sonogram, their first words, their first steps and the list goes on. But I knew it was all my fault. And to be honest I don't blame Sophia for any of it. I probably would've done the same thing if it was me, probably worse.

I knew there was a reason that I felt such a connection to both of them. I felt like I had to protect them, which is why I came here in the first place. I didn't come here to support Ryan or whatever, I came here because that little angel was sick. I just wanted to protect her.

But the thing that baffles me is that I don't feel that same connection with Nicole's baby. I know I should, but I don't. It couldn't be that the baby isn't mine, could it?

Many people have told me that Nicole has been cheating, but I chose to ignore everything, because I actually thought that she loved me. But it looks like I'm wrong.

With that, I ran outside the hospital and hopped into my car. I quickly drove to the hotel, which was nearby thankfully. I ran up to our hotel room and as quickly as I could fumbled with the keys trying to  open door as quickly as possible.

Once I opened it, I was stunned to see what I saw. It was Nicole moaning underneath the bellboy we saw earlier, both stark naked. Loudly slamming the door shut, I gained both their attention. I watched as Nicole's face changed from shock from seeing me to what she was trying to make it look it remorseful.

I could see through her act clearly now. She and the guy both quickly broke apart and tried to reach out to get their clothes. As soon as he was fully dressed, the guy got up and ran out the door, and I did nothing to stop him.

All I could think was how could he fuck someone else's girl while she's pregnant? That was just plain disgusting and I know that I was player before and I even fucked women twice my age, but never did I ever fuck a pregnant chick!

My mind was blank and I don't know what her cheating on me made me feel like. But I think that was just because I knew deep down that she wouldn't stay faithful to me. I knew that all those times when my friends told me that she was cheating, she actually was, but I refused to believe it.

To be honest though, I felt slightly betrayed, because I hadn't fucked anyone since I found out she was pregnant, yet here she was with a fucking bell-boy! She really does sleep with everyone with a dick!

After a few awkward moments, I casually leaned against the wall, not wanting to sit on the bed after . . .

I shuddered as I remembered that moment. If she was going to cheat anyways, she could've at least had the decency to cheat with a good-looking guy. Seriously, that guy looked like a tramp, with his chipped yellow teeth and fat on his stomach. Hell, even his hair was greasy.

A few more minutes passed when Nicole finally started, "Chase, I'm so sorry. You know how hormonal pregnant women get. I did it because it was my hormones, not me!" Yeah, whatever.

I snorted. "Of course you were. Now if you haven't figured, we are over, and before you start with your sob-story again, I want to know if the baby is mine or not," I said.

"What? Of course the baby is y-"

Interrupting her, I ordered in my Alpha voice, which meant that she had no choice but to do as I say, "You will tell me the truth. Is the baby mine or not?"

She was in front of me now, desperately holding onto my hands. I guess I found out my answer already, but I wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Is the baby mine or not?!" I shouted now.