1:

Shania in MM ^^

____________________________
Shania's Pov :

I walked in the house coming from school and already heard yelling coming from the living room.

"See nigga I told you somebody took our shit." Craig said dumping everything out of the box he had in his hand.

Chresanto, who's by the way my brother got up and crumbled the soda can he was drinking. "Nigga I bet you it was that bum ass nigga X and his peoples."

"Mane.. what the fuck are we going do too. They took LITERALLY everything we had." Craig said.

"AND? we gone get that shit back. One way or another." He shrugged.

"And what if he ain't take it?" Craig asked him.

Chresanto then looked at him and raised his left eyebrow. "So? We still gone take his shit. That niggas lame tf he gone do? I'll beat  that little niggas ass on god, everybody else might be scared of him but I'm not."

And with that Chresanto walked out the living room and once he seen me he mean mugged.

"Clean all this shit up! And when your done clean your ass too cause I can SMELL you all the way from the living room."

I rolled my eyes and looked around. There was nothing to be cleaned up so I didn't know what he was talking about and I KNOW damn well I don't smell so he must be smelling himself.

Whatever.

I just grabbed an apple and headed upstairs to my room to do my homework.

Once I got to my room I started to empty out my book bag to organize it, I came across this blue crystal necklace my mom had gave me when I was little.

I sighed and picked it up to get a good look at it better. I missed my mother so much bruh.

When I was about 6 going on 7, my mom was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer, and the doctors told her that she only had a few more years to live.

But a few more years turned out to be a few more months, then a few more months turned to a few more weeks. The worst part is that she died a week before my birthday. What's even worst was the fact that I attended her funeral on my birthDAY.

And ever since then, that changed my whole perspective of life. I stopped celebrating my birthdays, kept to myself, didn't speak to anyone, I was just trying to figure life out.

My dad ended getting killed during a fight and Chresanto and I had to be put in foster care.

We stayed in the system until my brother was old enough to get custody of me. Chresanto and I always had a tight bond. And I thought nobody could mess that up, that is until stanking ass desiree came into the picture.

Desiree is his girlfriend and soon to be baby mama. And I HATE her so damn much that I wanted to slam her face into a car door until it was completely disfigured.

She changed Chresanto. Before they met, he was sweet. He was in school, working, taking care of me, protecting me, helping others and etc. Now.. he's not in school, he gangbangs, and treats me like im his maid and just don't give a fuck about nobody but himself and that damn creature he calls his love.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she walked in the door.

Ugh. Speaking of fucking devil.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and looked at her.

"Did you wash my clothes like I asked you too?" She asked with a attitude standing at the doorway.

I looked and slowly shaked my head no. "sorry, i forgot.." I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear me.