9:

Shania's POV :

I woke up with hands wrapped around me. I looked up and seen Jahseh sleeping.

For the first time, I actually wake up to seeing him in bed and not out and about. "Good, you're awake." I jumped a little bit at the sound of his voice.

"You had me horny last night girl." My eyes widened open as I looked up at him to see him smirking at me. "I did?" I asked stupidly. "Mhm, and I'm still horny."

"So what am I supposed to do about it?" I tilt my head a lil asking him. "You're going to fix it."

I gasped almost joking off my spit and looked at him as if he done lost his mind. "How????"

"Like this." He took my hand and grabbed a lotion bottle. He popped the cap open and squirted a little bit into my hand.

I was a bit confused as to why he put lotion in my hand. I shrugged it off and continued to watch him. It took me a minute to realize what he was going to do and once I did my eyes widened. "Oh my fucking god."

He looked over at me and smirked. "Stroke." I bit my lower lip and slowly started to stroke him up and down, feeling how hard he was.

"Mm.. fuck mamas." He groaned as he laid his head back, slowly closing his eyes. I kept the same pace and started to rub the lotion all around him. I did it for about 10 minutes as he rolled his eyes in the back of his head and continued moaning.

"Faster.." I did as told and began to go faster and soon enough after that .. he jumped and I instantly felt something warm gushed right into my hand.

I snapped my hand away quickly and looked at it and made a face. "What's this?" It was all white and creamy looking.

"My kids." Jahseh said as he got up and went into this closet.

I tilt my head a little bit looking at it. I wanted to know how it taste so I slowly licked the top of my fingers.

"Do they taste good?" I looked up and frozed up once I seen him looking at me chuckling. "Oh I- umm.." I was trying to make up an excuse but failed. "Don't worry.. get ready though. We gotta go." He walked into his bathroom turning on the shower.

"We?" I questioned quietly to myself before getting up and going to my room. I went to my dresser and pulled down some skinny black jeans and a pink jersey that has the number 10 on it. I got out clean pairs of panties, socks and a bra. I laid them all out on the bed then went into the bathroom that was in my room and ran the bath water.

I got in the tub and took a 25 minute shower. While washing every part of my body, I started to think about what recently happened earlier.

Did I really just make Jahseh cum? I really touched his penis. It felt huge, I wonder what it would've felt like if it was inside of me.

Day dreaming and biting my lip had me distracted for a good minute, I didn't even notice the water of the shower had turned cold.

I slowly reached for the handle to turn it off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wine before stepping out of the shower and headed towards my room.

I dried off and got dressed quickly putting on my timberlands then went to the mirror looking at my hair picking at it.

Fuck it.

I grabbed a brush and started brushing it up into a ponytail.

Wherever we're going, I hope it's nowhere fancy cause I don't got time to figure out what Imma do with my hair. Honestly thought about cutting it off.