CH 4 The Undertaker

In chapter 3~

 "I do hope you are ready..." Undertaker says behind Y/n as she watched the carriage disappear from her sight.

"I am...it's been a long time hasn't it...Adrian Crevan,"

The two stare at each other gazes sharpening...tension rising...

______________________________________________________________

The two slighty glared at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"I've missed you Y/n dear~," Undertaker says hugging Y/n and squeezing her to death.

"I've missed you more!" Y/n wheezes out before hugging Undertaker back.

"How long has it been...ten thousand years old? more?" Undertaker asks as he scratches his chin, thinking.

"It's been a long time Adrian," Y/n says before sitting on top of one of the coffins. 

"Do they think your human? or in particular...he?" Undertaker asks cheekily.

"They think I'm human...he?" Y/n asks tilting her head.

"Your soulmate," Undertaker says coming closer, eager to hear.

"He...Sebastian thinks I'm human..." Y/n says hesitantly. 

"So your not denying that he's your soulmate?" Undertaker asks as he comes to sit next to Y/n.

"I mean my heart also beat faster when I passed him...Doesn't necessarily mean that I love him though," Y/n replies while crossing her arms together.

"Yet..." Undertaker says as he sighs.

Y/n gives Undertaker a confused look but Undertaker only shakes his head and smiles cheerfully once again.

"You've got to help me with a lot of things Y/n~," Undertaker says while dragging her towards a particular room.

"What's in here?" Y/n asks suspiciously.

"Nothing in particular..." Undertaker says as he grins.

Y/n shakes her head but reluctantly enters the room...

MEANWHILE~

"That information narrowed it down quite a bit," Ciel started off.

"Firstly, it is an individual...quite expert in medical dissection. Also, someone of that sort who has no alibi for that night, and, from the fact that they took the organs with them, someone involved with some manner of ritual, sect or even black magic." Sebastian says hands on his chin as he thinks wisely.

"Just how does that narrow it down?" Madame Red asks confused

"Just how does that narrow it down?" Madame Red asks confused. "Dissections are even something that any doctor - even I - can do. Summer is almost at an end, too. In one more week, when the season ends, all the nobles will return home with the personal doctors they brought with them-,"