CH 27 No Matter How You Struggle, You Can't Get It Back

In Chapter 26~

"Chef? Mr. Chef?" Agni called out to Baldroy as he tched and sat down on a barrel.

"Ch-Chef? You mean me?" Baldroy exclaimed as he stood up and pointed at himself.

"Yes," Agni said sincerely.

"Ch...ef," Baldroy stuttered as he teared up.

"I am not all that accustomed to English cooking," Agni explained. "May I ask for assistance?"

"Sure! Leave it to me!" Baldroy shouted cheerfully, fist-bumping the air.

"Umm...Last time we left it to you, you almost burnt down the kitchen...," Y/n stated as she crossed her arms.

"Now, now today will be different!!!" Baldroy beamed as he handed her a carrot and a knife.

'I hope it will...for the safety of Agni and me...,' Y/n thought as she sweatdropped.

_____________________________________________________

Baldroy excitedly chopped the onions, Y/n calmly chopped the carrots while Agni checked the large hot.

"What's for dinner tonight?" Finny asked as he peeked.

"Young Man, you came just at the right time! Can you help us make dinner for tonight?" Agni asked as he opened the pot full of potatoes

"Oh, me?!" Finny asked delightedly before slightly frowning. "But I'm strong and clumsy, so Sebastian asked me not to touch any of the kitchenware,"

"If you have strength, that's a wonderful thing!" Agni exclaimed, smiling as he opened the pot to take out a potato. "We're supposed to strain this potato after crushing it, but it's quite a demanding task!"

"I should be able to do that!" Finny bubbled as he came closer. "I want to! Please let me!"

 "I want to! Please let me!"

"Oh...," Y/n admired as she looked at the man holding the potato.

"Uh...," Mey-Rin groaned as she felt the chair beneath her wobble. "Ah...Ah!"