- Chapter 3

Calem groaned when Ash and Serena started to run forwards. Together. He kicked aside a small rock and looked at his Froakie. He didn't like the raven haired boy and his stupid behaviour. No, it was something else. The little blondine stoppes next to him and walked along with him. Bonnie.... Yes. That was her name. Calem raised an eyebrow when she nudged his arm. Bonnie giggled and pointed at Serena.

"You like her don't you?" She smiled brightly.

Calem's eyes widened and he blushed while looking away annoyed.

"Of course I don't. "

Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"Of course you do. Seems like you got rivalry neighbor boy~"

Calem growled. She sure was annoying.

"Serena, Calem has somethi-" Calem put his hands before Bonnie's mouth to shut her up. What was she think she was doing?? He didn't even like Serena... Right... He swallowed as Serena turned around. Her hair was shiny due the sunlight and her eyes where bright blue, prettier than the moon's reflection of Lake verity in Sinnoh.

"What was that?" She asked softly.

"N...Nothing. Right Bonnie?" Calem scratched the back of his head.

Bonnie said nothing and just moved along. Serena nodded and turned around again. Back to Ash... Stupid Kanto boy. He took her away since the camp in Kanto. When he helped her when she fell all her attention got to Ash instead of Calem. The two of them meeting again was the worst than could've happen to Calem... Ash and Serena stopped running in front of a cliff. They looked downstairs and Serena put her hand worried on her chest. Calem rushed up to her to see what happened. The library of the town was torn in pieces! Someone blew it up and large bricks where shattered around down. Even on houses! Calem looked closer... There was something in the ground, something like a cave! It was hard too see because of the burning piles of wooden bricks that where covering it. This was done on purpose!

"Come on lets go down there!" Ash looked around but than ran down the hill.

Everyone followed. Once they got down Calem started to feel a weird feeling in his chest... It hurted... It was a burning feeling. He fell down on his knees and looked up. Some voice... It was telling him something... Appearently Serena had the same thing but hers seemed even worse! Ash immediatly kneld down next to her and tried to comfort her while asking Clemont to help Calem. But before the blonde boy could even come close it stopped. Out of breath Calem stood up, gasping for breath. Serena calmed down a bit too.

"W...what was that?" Ash asked mildly shocked.

Serena was quiet and looked at Calem.

"Did you hear that too?" She was shaking a little bit.

"Yes... That sure was odd." A light familiar voice behind them said.

The gang turned around. It was Lysandre. He knew more. More than anyone here. Calem stood up and grabbed the tall man's coat furiously. Lysandre pushed him away and stared at them coldly.

"You two never should've looked at the cocoon. Not even glanced at it." He spat.

Ash and Pikachu protectivly stood before Serena.

"Please explain this to us Lysandre. " The raven haired boy almost begged.

Lysandre looked at Ash and thought.

"Fine. Come tonight, 12 AM at the red café. Its in this town." Lysandre turned around and walked away.

Rude. Once again. Calem sighed and turned to Clemont.