Montello High: School of Gangsters ( Trilogy)

Book 1: Montello High: School of Gangsters

So you think your bad? But surely, there are people out there more evil than you. Disgustingly gorgeous devils that are not meant to be messed with. Unless, you unfortunately dance on their hell of a territory.

Summer Leondale is always the badass kick-out girl. With her reputation, normal na ang magpalipat-lipat siya ng school. She walks in and bloody walks out. Until she entered Montello High. Hindi siya nag-iexpect na magiging madali ang lahat. And she was not also expecting that things will be shaken up by irresistibly hot and badass gangsters. Issues of friendship, love, hatred, violence and mystery are her worst confrontations.

She walks in...will she be able to walk out?

Book 2: Snowhite is a Gamgster

She vowed to stay. She just needed a keeper for maintenance. Henrietta Arturia is a drop-dead, gorgeous ice princess and yeah, a Freniere Mafia Reaper. She is an absolute recipe for immense destruction. But after witnessing Summer Leondale's courage, bravery and stupidity to fight for Giovanni Freniere, an old flame inside her spark to life and caused her to cross the dangerous line. And with all the risk and danger that she is bound to take, there is only one thing on her mission list that she has decided to push no matter how deadly it is: to seek revenge for her forlorn, unrequited love story.

Book 3: Dark Fairytale

Emily Devereaux had everything, until it was stolen from her on the night she found her parents dead and their mansion burning. She almost died in the same fire but a mysterious boy saved her before suddenly disappearing in the darkness of the night.

Five years later, at 17 years old, she lives a life far from her childhood. Yet somehow, she believes that everything will turn out fine. But things make a dark and dangerous turn when a tall, young man with dark, cold eyes transfers to her school.

Emily hopes for a happy ending, the question is, will she be able to have it?

Author: sielalstreim