Truths

"You did what?"

And suddenly, standing before him, were three of the past Hokages. That were supposed to be dead. Danzo very nearly wet himself.

Minato looked at the man as if murder was a mercy for the man.

"If I hadn't already agreed with Nagato that he, Yahiko, and Konan get the finishing blow, I would kill you myself," Minato snarled.

"I find myself to be one board with Minato in this situation, what say you, Tobirama?"

Tobirama only nodded at his brother's question.

"You see Danzo, many of those that you see in front of you are or were quite close to an Uzumaki at some point in time. And you just admitted to a genocide of their village. The only reason that the three of you are still alive is because I asked Lady Tsunade to make it so. Otherwise, you would have been dead two years by now."

"Even if you are her apprentice, you don't have that much control over the way things are done in this village. Our lives have been spared because we are elders."

Someone in the masked ranks actually laughed.

"Now, now, there's no need to laugh at the poor senile old man, Hidan," Sakura said, smiling back at her ranks of ANBU.

Danzo and the other two elders had the sense to look alarmed.

"You see Danzo, my esteemedelders, I may have no sway as the former apprentice of Lady Tsunade, but I have plenty of sway as the Otokage."

"There is no Otokage. It's only a name."

"Yes well, you see, all I need is three of the five elemental nations to recognize me, and considering that Gaara has been taking on my teams during exams as Sand teams as not to raise alarm, and I have been training his teams, and I have sent my medical personnel to his village, and so on and so forth, blah, blah, blah, we all get the point, you see that's one," Sakura said, raising a finger.

"And then, you see, there's that thing where we helped out Mei in mist a couple months ago, Itachi scared the kittens out of Ao for the way he spoke to Itachi's soulmate, and again, blah, blah, blah, plus the fact that my village is currently being run at the moment by Mei's soulmate while I'm here, well that's two," she said, raising another finger.

"And then you have my dear old sensei here, Kakashi Hatake, the Hokage, who has recognized both Oto and Ame as legitimate hidden villages, and is in the process of writing up alliances with both of us that will be beneficial to all of us, considering that this village hasn't seen a goddamn upgrade since Hiruzen took office."

Sakura lifted her last finger.. "So you see, I am a legitimate Kage, and as such, I've managed to have your execution held off until our lovely Ame counterparts could come and see you, as we all have some questions regarding your involvement in a great many things, Danzo."

Sakura grinned as the elders gave an involuntary shiver.

"So, let's start with something simple. Why did you take Shisui's eye when you tried to kill him?"

Some of the ANBU around Kakashi shifted. "Tried?" Ibiki asked, finally caving and lifting his mask.

"Tried," Sakura gave a sharp grin before signaling to the man closest to her. He stepped forward and removed his mask.

Shisui Uchiha stood there in the flesh, Mangekyo Sharingan glowing.

"That's why-" Danzo started, before choking on his tongue.