{48 The job vacancy Pt2

{48 The Job Vacancy Pt 2

Your POV

The idea of applying for the job vacancy at BigHiy hasn't left your mind for one second since you found it and the first thing you do when Haneul walks into the classroom is to just push the screen of your phone in her face and show her the vacancy.

''I found this yesterday,'' You carefully watch her face while she's reading the vacancy on your phone, at first she has look blank not showing a reaction than it changes to huge grin, ''What do you think?''

''When are you sending in your application?'' Haneul's looks up from the phone and smiles, ''This job has you written all over it.''

''But I haven't even graduated yet,'' You expected her reaction to being like this but you want to be realistic, they are asking for a junior and you are not.''Do you think they would even consider me?''

''You're in your senior year of university, in the last semester of classes,'' Haneul's eyes are sparkling, ''Maybe you could even do your physis at their company and then continue to work there! That would be so amazing''

''But they ask for a strong portfolio,'' You point to a sentence in the job vacancy, ''I just have the video edits I have from our classes, I would have to do a lot of work to make at least something presentable.''

''Hey, guys,'' Jieun plops down on the chair next to you and lazily lays her head on the table.

''Jieun!'' Haneul almost pushes the phone onto Jieun's nose pressuring her to read it, ''Read this!''

''What?!'' Jieun snatches the phone from Haneul's hands preventing it from squishing her nose, ''Why is this so important you need to push this into my face?''

Haneul doesn't answer and watches as Jieun scrolls through the job vacancy.

''Y/N?'' Jieun's eyes widen reading the text on the screen, ''Y/n, this is your dream job, you should apply.''

''Right?'' Haneul folds her arms and slowly nods, ''That's what I said.''

''But, I'm not a junior,'' You grab your phone back from Jieun, ''Besides creating a presentable folder will take hours and hours of work and I barely even manage to keep up with the homework and assignments as it is.''

''We will help you!'' Jieun says happily, ''Anything you need!''

''Yeah!'' Haneul adds, ''We will help you!''

''You guys are not letting this go right?'' You sigh loudly but a slight grin on our face shows a speck of the excitement inside of you. Seeing your friends react to the vacancy like this gives you the confidence you needed to get yourself to apply. The only problem now was, Yoongi... What would he think of you working at BigHit? But then again this would only be a concern if you would get accepted. Let's see what happens first, the chance of you even getting an interview is so small why worry about something that isn't even an issue yet.

''You could also ask Yoongi if he has advice for you,'' Haneul suggests like she was able to hear the thoughts about him that had just crossed your mind, ''He knows the company inside and out he could help you.''

''No!'' You say quickly, ''He can't know about this!''

''What why?'' Jieun asks, ''Hanaul is right he could help you.''

''Exactly,'' You reply, ''He could influence the company into getting me the job and I don't want the job because Yoong told them to hire me. I want them to hire me because they want me to work there.''

''But..'' Jieun starts but you could her off.

''I said no.'' You snapped at Jieun.

''Okay, calm down Y/N,'' Haneul says, ''We just want to help you Y/N, why are getting so upset about telling Yoongi?''

''It's just,'' You sigh and look to the floor, ''I don't know what he will think about me working at the same company as him. It's a huge risk you know, the company can't find out.''

''BigHit is huge though,'' Jieun points out exactly saying what you have been thinking, ''You might work at completely different parts of the building.''

''I never thought I would hear Y/N the independent woman say she might not apply for her dream job because of some guy,'' Haneul taunts raising an eyebrow.

''He's not just some guy,'' You reply but know that she is right. The you before you met Yoongi would never have passed along this opportunity, she would have jumped on it without thinking twice. ''He's my soulmate.''

''Even the more reason to apply,'' Jieun smiles brightly, ''He's your soulmate he's the person who understands you.''

''Yeah I guess,'' You hadn't thought about it like that somehow you just imagined Yoongi not liking you working at BigHit. Something just told you that he wouldn't. Maybe it was intuition maybe it was just the way he had made you promise on multiple occasions to not tell anyone about the two of you. He especially seems to be afraid about his company finding out, you understand though. It wouldn't be the first company to fire an idol just because he found a soulmate, Yoongi has said so himself, it happens more than you would think. Would it be selfish of you to apply for this job? You shook your head shaking the thoughts away, it was too early to jump to conclusions like this you haven't even applied yet. You could start worrying about this when you actually would be invited to an interview. Besides, even if you get an interview you could always cancel everything later. You knew that if you aren't going to apply your mind would always be wondering, what if you did?

_______________________

Another chapter! I've been really busy the past week (again). I was still a little sick and slept a lot and still worked full time, it's been a little hard on me. I keep feeling like I am lacking in writing because I am not putting the same amount of time as I just too. I still love writing this ff, but I just feel like the chapters are not as good as the earlier ones.

Anyway a random character fact:

Even though cats have a special place in your heart you love all kinds of animals.