{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)

Yoongi POV

''Aaarrrggh!'' 

A frustrated groan resonated through her small apartment, so loud it even reached my ears through the soundproof headphones. 

''What's going on?'' I pulled the headphone of one of my ears and looked up from my work, she had pushed her chair back and was lying with her head on the table. 

''Ugh,' She groaned again, ''This stupid assignment.''

''Well, at least you won't have to do the whole internship all over again,'' I raised my eyebrow at her, ''This way you can still graduate this year.''

''I know, I know,'' she lazily waved off my comments, ''But it is so boring... They could have at least given me a more enjoyable assignment. Who is interested in the whole history of filmmaking anyway, I rather learn the new software rather than old ones.''

''Honestly, if you'd ask my I think the history of filmmaking is quite interesting,'' I completely pulled off my headphones and put them around my neck, ''It's interesting to learn where it has all come from and what kind of equipment they used back then. They didn't have green screen and editing software back then everything was made by hand and wasn't edited afterward, it was still pure.''

''Well, Mister genius,'' she said with her head still on the table and her arms hanging loosely beside her, ''Why don't you write my assignment then.''

''Don't get all snappy on me,'' I sighed and put my laptop away, ''I know this is stressful, since the deadline is only two weeks away, but you can do it!''

I got up from the couch and walked over to her, her head was still on the table but she followed me with her eyes. 

''Do you want another coffee?'' I kissed her on her cheek before grabbing her mug and walking over to the kitchen or do you want something else?''

''He's been staying here for barely two weeks and acts like he owns the place,'' y/n mumbled when I started rummaging through the cabinets. 

''What?'' I closed the cabinet and looked back. Her head was still laying on the table facing the other side of the room. She didn't respond to my comment and just mumbled on. 

''Letting me do all the groceries and the dishes,'' she sighed but didn't move. As quiet as possible I snuck close to the table until I was standing right beside her. 

''What did you say?'' I say loudly making her jump, ''I could go to my own apartment and let you do all the cooking by yourself again if it's too much trouble having me?''

''Nothing,'' she waved her hands in front of me, ''Really nothing!''

''I didn't hear you,'' I said smirking and grabbed one of her hands and moved it to the side, and quickly attacked her sides, tickling her. 

''N-N-Nothi-ng!'' she stuttered between laughs, ''S-st-op t-t-t-that.''

She was wiggling back and worth on her chair trying to grab my hands and stop them from tickling her. Her heartbeat sped up and was pounding fast in my chest, with all the time we spent together the past weeks it has been so normal feels hers beating along with mine. Suddenly, I felt two hands grab my wrists and pulling me forward, I stumbled forward but just managed to gain my footing. When I looked up our faces were just inches apart. 

''Gotcha,'' she smirked at me and shook her hands that still hold my wrists, ''What are you going to do now?''

I didn't answer but instead leaned forward closing the gap between us and kissing her passionately. Her heartbeat that had been beating faster from the tickling make another jump and picked up its pace. She loosened the grip on my wrist and I felt a pair of arms circling around my neck pulling me even closer. The tase of her sweet lips made me feel intoxicated with happiness, it was so easy to get lost in the moment and just forget about everything else when I was with her. Too soon she pulled back breaking the kiss, she looked at me with an irresistible smile that made me want to close the distance between the two of us again. Just when I was about to close the distance again she spoke up.