Sleepover Part 2 (Prologue)

(Enid's POV)

As I walked to go take a shower I kept thinking about Elodie, and how she was acting.

Ever since we've rekindled our friendship, she's been acting so odd. 

Constant blushing, quietness, long periods of spacing out, giggling a lot more often then usual. I wonder why she's acting like this, I mean Elodie's always been a little... off. I swear maybe she hasn't gotten over her feelings from back then.... but that's impossible! There's no way that Elodie has a crush on me, and besides even if she did I have Red. I made it to the Suite's showers. Anyone in here? No one. Cool. I peeled off my pajamas and stepped in, the shower was freezing. I usually liked taking cold showers, but it the weather was getting cold, so I turned the knob up hotter. The shower began to get steamy. I thought about Red, and then I started thinking about Elodie. I imagined her kissing me with her soft lips. "Arrgh!" I said aloud "No, no, no!" I don't like her anymore. 

I thought about when we were in Middle School. I remember us role playing, and practice kissing on each other, borrowing each other's clothes and holding hands. I know that the feelings at the time were real. But back then, we would both never  admit it.