CIX Reacting to you being jealous

BX

You and Byoungon were on a date at a theme park on a hot day in summer

You and Byoungon were on a date at a theme park on a hot day in summer. After being on a couple of rides together (which he absolutely hated because he is scared of rides but still wanted to make you happy) You both sat down on a bench to take a break as it was extremely hot. Byoungon started sweating like crazy and had to loosen up his shirt he was wearing showing his collarbones. A girl who saw Byoungon fanning himself from the heat went up to Byoungon to offer him some water and a fan. Byoungon thanked the girl and the girl started asking questions like what is your name and where is he from. You were clearly upset about the girl confronting Byoungon to start a conversation and so you started to cuddle up against Byoungon whilst they were talking and Byoungon looked down to see you looking at the girl smiling. The girl walked away understanding what was going on. Byoungon could clearly see you were jealous.

"Baby....you don't need to feel that way you know I am all yours... I only want to be with you only..."
Byoungon said holding you close

Seunghun

You were at Seunghun's house hanging out with him and watching some Avengers movies

You were at Seunghun's house hanging out with him and watching some Avengers movies. You were laying on his chest as you were both in the living room watching the movie and eating popcorn. It was all quiet as you were both intently watching the movie until you heard Seunghun's phone ring unexpectedly. Seunghun picked up his phone by his side and saw the name and answered it. You paused the movie and listened closely to the conversation of the person on the phone, you then realised who it was...it was Seunghun's female work colleague. She was calling Seunghun alot recently.... Seunghun stayed talking to her for 5 minutes or more and you got frustrated just wanting to enjoy your time with Seunghun, so you got up from his chest and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to cool your frustration off.
Suddenly you felt warm hands wrap around your waist and a light peck on the side of your neck, it was Seunghun.

"Y/N I know your upset she's calling again but I promise my eyes are always only on you...how can I show you how much I truly love you..."
Seunghun kissed your neck.